Sun 3 Feb: SL: London Broncos v Wakefield Trinity KO 3pm

Who will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/19 at 15:00

Brough in the sin bin!

I remember being as surprised when I found out Frank Carson was Irish.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elliot Kear gets the Broncos over the 40-point mark.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

These are exactly the kind of games London need to win to give themselves hope of survival. Home games against the likes of Wakefield, Salford, Hull KR and Huddersfield.

No doubt it will be a battle, but they seem up for the fight, already confounding predictions of a winless season.

4 mins left, London scrum on Wakey's line.

Kear scores.

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Brough in the sin bin!

I remember being as surprised when I found out Frank Carson was Irish.

Those betting on Wakey to win wshould have saved their money and put it on Brough getting a yellow.lol

Brough getting the ball pinched off him a few minutes earlier probably started the kettle boiling.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 1/30/2019 at 12:30 PM, Kirmonds pouch said:

Looking at the London team I just can't see a SL team. I'm all for the underdog and I know teams prove the pundits wrong but IMHO this is the weakest team I've ever seen in the top comp.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:04 PM, Forever Trinity said:

I cannot see anything other than a big Wakefield win on paper of course the game is not on paper! Not being cocky but really comparing the teams Wakefield should triumph.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:30 PM, One F in Wakefield said:

there isn't a single London player who would get in the Trinity side, in any position.

On 1/30/2019 at 4:00 PM, Wakey Til I Die said:

Wakey by 30. With the squad they have London won't win a game all season.

On 1/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, Rioman said:

Wakefield Trinity by 24

On 1/31/2019 at 6:39 PM, Trojan Horse said:

Be very surprised if he didn’t. He’s only scored 5 try’s in the 2 pre season games though so he’ll want to rectify that dip in form no doubt and get 10 vs London.

On 2/2/2019 at 3:11 AM, The Future is League said:

I can see Wakey winning by at least 20 points.

Some rich pickings in the pre match comments on this thread.

I don't want to sound too hypocritical because I also thought Wakefield would win today and only had London down to win 5 or 6 games this year at best (that could still be the case).

But looking back in hindsight there are some cracking posts early in this thread.

EDIT: I see OF beat me to it.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Some rich pickings in the pre match comments on this thread.

We’ll done London. 

It’s great being the underdog. ?

Can’t wait for next weeks top of the table clash should be a cracker.

Terrific win by London, it may still turn out to be a difficult season but this is a great start and shows that they can be competitive. Hopefully they can build on this and just as importantly any new supporters enjoyed the game and will return with others.

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

I like Wakey, and am very glad they have dragged themselves back up from a bad place in recent years. But I really wanted the Broncos to win today.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived