Fri 1 Feb: SL: Hull KR v Hull FC (Sky) KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/19 at 19:45

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts on the game have been a bit of a roller coaster this week. At first I was confident, then my confidence started to slip and I began to fear the worst. Now, for some reason I am feeling confident again. Missing players and negative tactics aside, I do believe we have the stronger team and that we will find a way tonight. 

So I am going to alter my prediction to Hull by 6.

3 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Have the officials announced the pitch is ok to play?

I imagine the floodlights on the collapsed pylon were rather warm so it should be positively steaming.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

20 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Which floodlight was it that fell down anyhow? Don't think I ever saw which one in any news story I read about it through tears of laughter. 

The one in the corner.

I imagine we'll see plenty of mobile phone lights held up in the away speccies stands.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Miloudi pkaye at 6 for Doncaster last year and was scoring for fun alongside Harris, LR then put him on the wing when he had the chance to blood him in the halves against Fev in the cup. Radford also won't play Litten, he'd rather go with the continual flogging of Danny Houghton, play 4 forwards on the bench and play Danny 'third man in' Washbrook at 6 because apparently he's 'safe and reliable'. he even played washbrook at centre in one game instead of the junior player as well as kirk yeaman whonwas utter tripe. against rovers.

Litten on bench tonight. 

Home in time for this one after enjoying good old fashioned British sleet on the walk from the office (no perfidious European snow to endure).

Hull appear to have picked a side almost entirely lacking in creativity. If the kick to the corner can be defused not sure where there points will come from. Even with Drinkwater getting ready to show how relentlessly average he is after last year's fluke, Rovers should have too much for a side who I cannot imagine are confident.

Nice to see Paul Cooke in the Sky studio. Always think he talks with real intelligence and thought about the game.

5 hours ago, MZH said:

I agree with everything you say, but tbf to Radford I can't blame him for taking the safe option tonight. Its a huge game for him and his job security. 

Litten is in the 19. I really hope he plays although I'm not expecting him to. 

There's nothing 'safe' about playing Washbrook, it's utter garbage, Washbrook has only retained a contract the last three years because Radford is his mate, he's been keeping out youngsters from getting a chance since and this is why Radford will fail because he has no conviction in the youth system and the players coming from it.

I expect Washbrook to do okay but in the halves is just a mickey take.

Archived