Fri 1 Feb: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/19 at 19:45

A close one this. I'd love Huddersfield to prevail, but I think Salford might just prove too strong for the home side. Red Devils to win then.

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

4 hours ago, Ant said:

Salford are our absolute bogey team. Doesn't matter how well we are running, or how badly they are, we just struggle against them 

Yes, Fartown have had some bad performances against them. I'm really looking forward to the game.

I'm a bit concerned about the lack of depth in the forwards. It will be interesting how the kicking from hand part of the game goes.

COYG!

16 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

A good player is Grix. Yeah he's had some high profile howlers & I couldn't speak for days following that one against Saints when playing for Trinity in the play offs a couple of years ago but he will bring a lot to the Giants squad. 

I couldn't speak for days either when Leeds lifted the LLS with that last ditch Ryan Hall try (although TBF the bounce of the ball did bamboozle him that day).

A good organiser of the defence which is what we will need tonight.

Giants dropping like flies at the moment but should still be able to put out a competitive side.

Think we may struggle out wide tonight.

1 hour ago, redsi42 said:

Salford should win by a fair few looking at the Huddersfield squad. 

Salford by 20

Just now, Rupert Prince said:

Looking like a good call.

Salford win was very much on the cards I thought, kicking myself for not putting money on now. Sounds like they've played well, imagine we'll get better when the bodies come back. Don't what it is with us and injuries at the beginning of the season, 3rd season on the trot we've had them piled up on the physio table early doors.

Archived