Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wayne_r

Sheffield Away

It could be close. The Eagles have had no pre season matches. Lots of new players who should be better than those that the Eagles has last year but no one really knows as we haven’t seen them in action yet.. Glad your new signing isn’t playing.

There hasn’t been much snow here and the artificial pitch should be OK.

Safe journey if you are travelling over the hills.

Very sorry to hear about Will Hope, just read the message on twitter disgusting the ambulance service should be ashamed i think swinton should ask for an apology.

Hopefully he is back to 100% quickly, best wishes.  

5 hours ago, The Lad said:

Very sorry to hear about Will Hope, just read the message on twitter disgusting the ambulance service should be ashamed i think swinton should ask for an apology.

Hopefully he is back to 100% quickly, best wishes.  

The ambulance service should be ashamed?! How about the government for not funding the ambulance service sufficiently? You think they didn't turn up because they couldn't be arsed or because they are understaffed and have a distinct lack of suitable ambulances?

Edited by josefw

On 2/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, josefw said:

The ambulance service should be ashamed?! How about the government for not funding the ambulance service sufficiently? You think they didn't turn up because they couldn't be arsed or because they are understaffed and have a distinct lack of suitable ambulances?

When did i say they couldn't be arsed?. Also i am well aware of how the NHS is run thank you, but you can't tell me the SJA service should have gone home that night and thought yeah we are happy with that one, it is there fault for not making him a priority and that was one of the major reasons why he didn't get a ambulance. If a mans foot is facing the wrong way for hours its a priority and it was the services fault for not seeing that.