WELCOME TO WORKINGTON TOWN CLAYTON

WTRLFC WEBSITE

Welcome Clayton. Hope he settles in and goes well. Nice to hear him say he’ll work hard and take his opportunity when it comes. That seems a decent attitude to me, not expecting to get in right away but prepared to put the hard work in and be part of a squad and the club which is the right frame of mind when you can only have 17 names on a team sheet. 

Looking at his bio on the article seems the kind of top local talent it’s great to attract . With the quality of the amateur game those honours really take some earning . Great stuff getting these top lads and making connections with the amateur game . We’ve made a conscious effort and are doing that in various ways really well  

You're  on our forum lad. you don't ask questions of us

Moderator: I think it is a case of who cares whether he signed for town and not Haven,The lad decided that town were his  future club and that is the end of the story.I cannot see why we are petty arguing about why he chose Town and why he didn't choose Haven,it was upto the Mr Sutton who he chose,end of story.We both have lost players to one another and even to Barrow,so please, just sit back,count to ten and maybe you might just think how silly it has become through petty arguments..Thankyou….UTT.

So. A haven fan comes on and stirs and i get the moderator at me. Strange moderation that Trouty

MODERATOR:The message was not aimed at in particular Gj,It was aimed a silly petty argument between both sets of fans.If i am right,it was you that asked why he never signed for Haven,That was a genuine question but it was the tone of the question and do you know if Mr Sutton was even invited to haven for an interview.In asking the question it then started to turn into a petty squabble between both sets of fans,in particular Marrafan who said he said not know and wasn,'t bothered.End of story..

15 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

Another traveller signing ex Toronto player Sam Hopkins so no doubts another local will leave when will this club learn moving away from locals is not the answer 

16 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

Another traveller signing ex Toronto player Sam Hopkins so no doubts another local will leave when will this club learn moving away from locals is not the answer 

Yet another poster pretending to be  Town fan. The net is closing in on who you guys are. One of you is an exTown coach, one of you is a Vice President at Haven, one of you is a Haven Board member, one of you is an ex player. the route to your info is via whatsapp messages. 

Moderator - you came down on me - are you gonna come down on this troublemaker?

Archived