Sign in to follow this  
WTRLFC WEBSITE

WELCOME TO WORKINGTON TOWN CLAYTON

Excellent news, another local lad signed up. Looks to be a good player with plenty of Barla representation. Welcome to Town marra UTT.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Welcome to him . Anyone got more info on him from seeing him ? What’s his game like , what’s his best position ?

Good player, he’s a clever player who will provide good cover at centre half back and loose forward think he needed the challenge of signing Pro as he had nothing left to prove as an amateur 

• Like 3

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Welcome Clayton. Hope he settles in and goes well. Nice to hear him say he’ll work hard and take his opportunity when it comes. That seems a decent attitude to me, not expecting to get in right away but prepared to put the hard work in and be part of a squad and the club which is the right frame of mind when you can only have 17 names on a team sheet. 

Looking at his bio on the article seems the kind of top local talent it’s great to attract . With the quality of the amateur game those honours really take some earning . Great stuff getting these top lads and making connections with the amateur game . We’ve made a conscious effort and are doing that in various ways really well  

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Welcome to him . Anyone got more info on him from seeing him ? What’s his game like , what’s his best position ?

Solid  and versatile   player David,can see him doing well for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marrafan said:

Does he replace the local lad that’s gone to Kells?

Pathetic. 

10 hours ago, Marrafan said:

welcome back we've missed you.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

Marrafan why do you laugh. Did he not choose town over haven?

Haven’t a scooby do Jim and not bothered. Try answering my question.

• Sad 1

You're  on our forum lad. you don't ask questions of us

Moderator: I think it is a case of who cares whether he signed for town and not Haven,The lad decided that town were his  future club and that is the end of the story.I cannot see why we are petty arguing about why he chose Town and why he didn't choose Haven,it was upto the Mr Sutton who he chose,end of story.We both have lost players to one another and even to Barrow,so please, just sit back,count to ten and maybe you might just think how silly it has become through petty arguments..Thankyou….UTT.

Edited by troutmaster
Trivial pettyness..
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Marrafan said:

I think you have much more things to be worried about than that. Nice to see you got your internet connection back though.?

Edited by town4me

So. A haven fan comes on and stirs and i get the moderator at me. Strange moderation that Trouty

MODERATOR:The message was not aimed at in particular Gj,It was aimed a silly petty argument between both sets of fans.If i am right,it was you that asked why he never signed for Haven,That was a genuine question but it was the tone of the question and do you know if Mr Sutton was even invited to haven for an interview.In asking the question it then started to turn into a petty squabble between both sets of fans,in particular Marrafan who said he said not know and wasn,'t bothered.End of story..

Edited by troutmaster
???????

Another traveller signing ex Toronto player Sam Hopkins so no doubts another local will leave when will this club learn moving away from locals is not the answer 

15 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

Another traveller signing ex Toronto player Sam Hopkins so no doubts another local will leave when will this club learn moving away from locals is not the answer 

16 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

Yet another poster pretending to be  Town fan. The net is closing in on who you guys are. One of you is an exTown coach, one of you is a Vice President at Haven, one of you is a Haven Board member, one of you is an ex player. the route to your info is via whatsapp messages. 

Moderator - you came down on me - are you gonna come down on this troublemaker?

• Haha 2