Sun 10 Feb: SL: Salford Red Devils v London Broncos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/19 at 15:00

It's time people started referring to Salford by their proper name: table-topping Salford.

Anyway, nice to see that, because of the positions the teams currently occupy in the Super League table, the two sets of fans can engage in a bit of pre-match trash talk without it looking like the two kids who are always last to be picked for team games ("I'll take him if you take them two") squaring up in the playground.

3 hours ago, Quinskolar said:

Lahndahn by 6. We have beaten them in the last two times we played them. We got this. Top of the table by Sunday night. 

Ooof!

Sounds like a Wakey fan's post from last week. Sorry but I think Solfud will sneak this.

Reds 26 Larndan 22.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Two clubs who have had a positive start to the season - intriguing!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think Salford will get the win. My big concern is our lack of a consistent goal kicker. Hopefully, we score enough tries to make that irrelevant.

Salford by 12.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

On 2/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, Man of Kent said:

I fear London will be a different proposition on Salford’s grass pitch in early Feb than at Ealing on their lightning fast 4G pitch.

The 3G pitch at Ealing could be a huge advantage for them, as we saw at Widnes, teams didn’t like going there. I think Salford will pinch this but their small squad could hamper them later in the season

Archived