Sat 9 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/19 at 15:00

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to listening to this on Saturday. I reckon this game could produce any result. Overconfident Wire could come unstuck but if they score a couple early doors they could score almost as many as they want.

Wire 38 Rervers 14.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Leeds Wire said:

Rovers have a 16 point start with the bookies, which seems a lot to me. I expect them to come out battling.

Should be another good crowd at the 'Alliwell too, with a 3pm Saturday kick off.

Can't wait.

That's a big handicap for this early in the season. I think Rovers look alright this year, probably not contenders, but competitive. Especially the pack. You have to back Warrington to win, but they will have to work for it. 

24-16

Of all the score predictions so far I'm hoping Old Frightful's is the closest but I think this could be a battle for Warrington. I certainly think Rovers will offer sterner resistance than Leeds did last week.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

VaiVai dropped by Hull KR.

As one of their supposed better players, let the rumours commence.

First blood to Rervers, Drinkwater creates a try for Ben Crooks.

Wire restore parity, easy sounding walk in try for Harvey Livett, Ratchford converts, Wire 6 Rervers 4.

Muppet fans amongst the Wire faithful go wild.

Repeat set for Wire after Hall puts the ball dead.

Joel Tomkins intercepts and makes halfway.

BIFF!

Blake Austin in sin bin after a late flop on Tomkins.

Craig Hall takes advantage of Drinkwater's pass to exploit the Wire sin binning.

Wire 6 Rervers 8.

Commentator has just said "Lee Briers is married to Craig Hall's' sister, it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top" :o

Flying pig over, Wire 10 Rervers 8.

Ratchford increases it to 12-8 with conversion.

Arf tarm.

Partly Wire overconfidence, partly Wire with 12 men for 10 mins, partly 'cause Rervers are better than most think?

(Actually, scrap that last one...:whistle:)

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Partly Wire overconfidence, partly Wire with 12 men for 30 mins, partly 'cause Rervers are better than most think?

(Actually, scrap that last one...:whistle:)

Has there been a few sin binnings ? Austin was mentioned earlier. Should have been binned against Leeds.

Archived