Fri 8 Feb: SL: Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/02/19 at 19:45

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to watching this, should be great entertainment.

Pies 18 Leeds 16.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

This week is going much better already as we have not lost any points. It will be interesting to see whether the World Club Challenge distracts us or focuses our minds. A clean bill of health and no suspensions are the top priorities. Plenty of time to win games once we get the big one out of the way. 

In as much as Leeds can't do any worse than last week, and I suppose that could be said for Wigan as well, I can't see anything other than a home win here. Even if it is just home advantage that gives the Cherry and Whites the edge.

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

Everything goes in Cycles and Sinfield and Furner are stressing that it will take time . Although I would have thought they needed a confidence booster by playing a couple of home games in February . 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

I'm no Leeds fanboy but I'm not sure what anybody expected to happen at the beginning of this season after being in the middle 8's last year? They're re-building and yes they've brought in 3 NRL players but they will take time to bed in and away to Warrington is just about the toughest game they could've had. I think tonight Leeds will be a bit more competitive but still be beaten - Wigan by 12. 

As the season goes on, and they actually start to play home games I've no doubt Leeds will finish in the top 5. 

I didn't manage to see Leeds' game last week. Having been on the pop last Saturday I nodded off a couple of minutes into the game only to wake just as Angela was interviewing Blake Austin. In the meantime the cat had decided to tuck into my Chinese takeaway so I wasn't in the mood to replay the game again. By all accounts they were pretty disjointed and the Myler Lolohea combination didn't work. Can a week make a difference.

I didn't think Wigan were that bad in defeat to a good Saints side so I would fancy them even with the potential distraction of next week. In any event had to deal with the clients from Hell this afternoon, who happen to come from the White Rose County, so in revenge I will break the habit of a lifetime and cheer Wigan.

Dave Woods complaining about the shirt numbers for Wigan. He has a very good point.

More or less completely illegible.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Gerrumonside ref said:

Whoops!

Indeed. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived