Wolfie Sacked !

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely there has to be another reason.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Mr Plow said:

Saints incident? Why what happened?

Quite a funny stunt

https://www.totalrl.com/warrington-mascot-ejected-from-st-helens-game/

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

What are we outraged about? It doesn't say anything there.

And tbh, I thought the guy who had been Wolfie on match days retired a year or two back.

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

What are we outraged about? It doesn't say anything there.

And tbh, I thought the guy who had been Wolfie on match days retired a year or two back.

We can only assume that him turning up at the Saints -Wigan match last thursday wearing a ' mac ' with a pair of pretend binoculars to ' spy ' on the 2 teams hasnt gone down well at warrington , i thought it was brilliant

15 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Thought the stunt was a gimmick from Sky in all honesty. 

They certainly seemed to have the cameras in the right place and to know what was going on.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

We can only assume that him turning up at the Saints -Wigan match last thursday wearing a ' mac ' with a pair of pretend binoculars to ' spy ' on the 2 teams hasnt gone down well at warrington , i thought it was brilliant

Why are we assuming that? 

31 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Why are we assuming that? 

That's true actually, because surely if it was to do with the Thursday night events that people are assuming it is, then he wouldn't have been asked to go and do a job on the Saturday. 'No chance to change' suggests to me this is in relation to something else.....

5 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

That's true actually, because surely if it was to do with the Thursday night events that people are assuming it is, then he wouldn't have been asked to go and do a job on the Saturday. 'No chance to change' suggests to me this is in relation to something else.....

The post is a bit self-indulgent, but with no details, so we will see what comes out further. But tbh, I don't really care who the volunteer in the suit is, although the club should be treating people with respect. The CEO dealing with this suggests there was an element of respect there.

The only thing about the Saints things (which I thought was very very good), is if this guy is doing things off his own back rather than with the permission of the club. He could have breached rules for all we know.

Or they could just want a more mobile Wolfie who can dance as per one tweet I read! :biggrin: 

7 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Good point Roop. I think 2 points would be a lucky escape.

Should we agree then that we are going to dock them 6 points?

I'll leave it to you to hand over the letter by hand in person to Steve Price.

Archived