If being born in Whitwood is a Cas fan

Blue Pike

Just a problem that needs to be sorted. Bought a Staffy cross Lab from Whitwood andI have worries whether it makes my dog a Cas fan or a Fev fan by location,If it is a Cas fan by birth do I need to take her to a Fev training session to convert her to the cause. Answers please.

32 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Just a problem that needs to be sorted. Bought a Staffy cross Lab from Whitwood andI have worries whether it makes my dog a Cas fan or a Fev fan by location,If it is a Cas fan by birth do I need to take her to a Fev training session to convert her to the cause. Answers please.

How many toes has it got? If it’s normal it’s Fev anymore it’s from Cas. ???

1 hour ago, Blue Pike said:

You’re not real ???

3 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Thanks for the replies.Just a bit of lightheartedness on my part to get away from the boring debate about DR.It amuses me that I have got more replies about this subject than Fevnut does ??

Remember when Cas won the R.L.Cup beating Salford Frank Parker who owned the dog track and Club invited all the team back and presented all the players with gold rings.Frank had backed Cas at big odds to win the cup and he was a big gambler.Great night was had by all and i kept quiet about being a fev supporter,although Keith Hepworth the cas scrum half who was on our table with his wife knew.

Archived