Dewsbury Moor

doggystyle

Well done to Danny Maun and his lads for seeing off East Leeds. A job Batley Boys couldn't pull off! Couldn't help myself there after a load of ###### off one Boys follower.

So congratulations to the Moor for getting through to the third round of the Challenge Cup.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, doggystyle said:

Well done to Danny Maun and his lads for seeing off East Leeds. A job Batley Boys couldn't pull off! Couldn't help myself there after a load of ###### off one Boys follower.

So congratulations to the Moor for getting through to the third round of the Challenge Cup.

Wow you’ve kept hold of that for a fortnight. I’d forgotten all about it. Must be the other things going on in my life.

For when the one great scorer comes to mark against your name he writes not if you won or lost but how you played the game.

7 hours ago, Dog Faced Gremlin said:

Wow you’ve kept hold of that for a fortnight. I’d forgotten all about it. Must be the other things going on in my life.

Dewsbury moor played East Leeds on Saturday 9th February....16-20

I think you are talking about Batley Boys...who lost to East Leeds on 26th January

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

12 minutes ago, RPH said:

Dewsbury moor played East Leeds on Saturday 9th February....16-20

I think you are talking about Batley Boys...who lost to East Leeds on 26th January

No I am the boys follower who gave him a load of #### a fortnight ago.

For when the one great scorer comes to mark against your name he writes not if you won or lost but how you played the game.

30 minutes ago, Dog Faced Gremlin said:

No I am the boys follower who gave him a load of #### a fortnight ago.

up to speed now....btw....doggystyle is a she....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived