RECREATIONAL DRUGS AND RL

10 minutes ago, Tim Streets tache said:

You...My friend is why the game is going down the M62 swanny!

Wow!

If you think I am an M62 lurker, you really are on some strong siht . ( The clue us in my signature)

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

No, don't even drink usually (I find that I spend too long going to the bog and miss a lot of action).

Never been keen on getting stoned, not my cup of tea.  

However, I quite like a cup of tea, which is my cup of tea?

Not attacking the OP for his life choices, but I find the company of stoners to be the most tiresome and dull way to spend time.

What a strange thing to admit and start a thread on - it's not even the off season

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I'd rather sit next to someone who's had a joint than someone who's had too many beers. If I'm paying money to watch rugby though I'd rather be (almost) sober personally.

Im just relieved this thread wasn't about another player being caught on the old Colombian marching powder.

I'm a bit boring so my only experience of recreational drugs was a bit of herbal stuff during my A-levels.   However, being a Warrington fan means I can empathise with the use of Heroin as a coping mechanism for the constant swing of highs and lows, even if I strongly condemn it.

Of course, Toronto will be the interesting case study in this yet once again....pot is now legal in Canada and can be consumed (like tobacco), in public.   Its been that way for about 6 months now.   Stores are opening up all over the place....it can currently be purchased through the mail.

It was controversial with many people fear mongering and some in support.  It has all turned out to be the biggest non issue since Y2K.  I think that some visiting British fans from England this summer will find the whole thing quite interesting.

No smoking in the stadium though.

22 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Of course, Toronto will be the interesting case study in this yet once again....pot is now legal in Canada and can be consumed (like tobacco), in public.   Its been that way for about 6 months now.   Stores are opening up all over the place....it can currently be purchased through the mail.

It was controversial with many people fear mongering and some in support.  It has all turned out to be the biggest non issue since Y2K.  I think that some visiting British fans from England this summer will find the whole thing quite interesting.

No smoking in the stadium though.

Yeah, heard that. My daughter is looking forward to our trip for that very reason. She's a bit of a stoner.

When you say no smoking in the stadium, is that everywhere on site? And does it also apply to vapes?

2 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

Yeah, heard that. My daughter is looking forward to our trip for that very reason. She's a bit of a stoner.

When you say no smoking in the stadium, is that everywhere on site? And does it also apply to vapes?

Well vaping is relatively new but will probably follow the same rules....basically you can vape or smoke pot wherever you could smoke tobacco before.  Lamport is a non smoking stadium (as are all stadiums, bars and restaurants in Canada).

3 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

I need at least 2 bags of crystal meth to watch an ru international 

I'm not a druggie so please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that an awful waste of Crystal Meth?   2 bags sounds expensive.  

Didn't an England RU international once try to sell some cocaine to a reporter?   If you're going to take drugs and RU together he's probably your go-to man...

Archived