Barrow home.

spanishknight

8 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

See a hiding coming next weekend from the league one champs. Expect us to get blitzs in the first half like last year but this time we won't comeback like last year. Hope I'm wrong and we get a shock win.

Not sure if you're been a sarcastic Bull or not? Whatever the result next week the Bulls are winners by getting other teams supporters to pay £25 admission. Should be another cracking game 

4 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Mr Kear sat behind us today. He admitted he was impressed with York!

I hope we charged him £25 to get in. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

The complete performance from the Knights today.Don't like to signal players out but thought Ben Cockayne ran the game from start to finish.Looking forward to the Bulls next week and I can't see us getting beat if we play as we did today.

28 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Not sure if you're been a sarcastic Bull or not? Whatever the result next week the Bulls are winners by getting other teams supporters to pay £25 admission. Should be another cracking game 

Not been sarcastic mate just seeing you win 56-0. When york get a roll on they get a roll on remember at odsal you was straight out the blocks last year tore us apart. Although did finish 50-50 after two games.

23 if you buy before ;) come on they get there own fans paying that too every other week your lucky it's only once.

38 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Not been sarcastic mate just seeing you win 56-0. When york get a roll on they get a roll on remember at odsal you was straight out the blocks last year tore us apart. Although did finish 50-50 after two games.

23 if you buy before ;) come on they get there own fans paying that too every other week your lucky it's only once.

Thought there was a booking fee too

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Not being fooled by your comment bullmania.You are the home team with a big home following.The onus is on you as a team to put in a winning performance.We will see what next Sunday brings.

Oh yeah,off to see the bank manager this week.Need a mortgage to be able to afford getting in to Odsal.Your prices are a disgrace.How on earth do you justify charging £23 to stand and £28 to sit.£17 concessions.Totally out of order.Your charging super league prices.

knightrider.gif

1 minute ago, knightrider said:

Not being fooled by your comment bullmania.You are the home team with a big home following.The onus is on you as a team to put in a winning performance.We will see what next Sunday brings.

Oh yeah,off to see the bank manager this week.Need a mortgage to be able to afford getting in to Odsal.Your prices are a disgrace.How on earth do you justify charging £23 to stand and £28 to sit.£17 concessions.Totally out of order.Your charging super league prices.

Probably more

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

3 hours ago, DEANO said:

Thought there was a booking fee too

Not if you buy it from your own club which gives them 10%. 

2 hours ago, Tafkat said:

There is and you have to print your own ticket

Sure your allowed to just show it on your phone has its normally a4 sheets paper.

2 hours ago, knightrider said:

I said the same when we played Toronto even though was a friendly and feel same about this game. The champs are coming and we've 3 fit props. Ok one is a suspension but the others are injuried. Yorks pack gets on top and your halves have a field day. Hoping bustin is back to have 4 props. Webster should be back for experience. Chizzy should also be back. 

Speak to the club I'm with every other fan about the prices 18 stand, 20 to sit been fine.

Would love to go next week but 4 kids, 2 adults and me dad, who cant stand for 2 hours anymore so we'd have to sit, makes it an eye-watering 125 quid! As opposed to less than 50 quid at the Knights. Makes you realise which is the true family club.

2 hours ago, JonT said:

Would love to go next week but 4 kids, 2 adults and me dad, who cant stand for 2 hours anymore so we'd have to sit, makes it an eye-watering 125 quid! As opposed to less than 50 quid at the Knights. Makes you realise which is the true family club.

Definitely that is bad can get better season ticket deals. Interesting see if the crowds anywhere near last years that was a fantastic crowd last year by Bradford and york. Surprised if it's 5k and that's nothing against yorks support it's the prices.

10 hours ago, knightrider said:

Your prices are a disgrace.How on earth do you justify charging £23 to stand and £28 to sit.£17 concessions.Totally out of order.Your charging super league prices.

Paying that money to watch the Knights, however, would be worth every penny, based on our performances to date. ? The Knights are coming to get you Bullmanier... again! ?

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

It's a very unusual pricing structure, and one way to ensure you don't bring through the next generation of fans. You could understand the prices if they were in the top league and/or entertaining to watch, but they aren't on both counts. I just feel they wont realise how damaging it can be until it's too late, few kids are going to be willing to pay £12. I think I'm right in saying U5s go free but even that doesn't seem very clear. Oh well, tickets bought for Sunday now.

Archived