doncaster at home

Thunder fan

so sat 16th feb 2.30pm kick off we start our league 1 campaign against doncaster, then at 5pm its the championship clash between toronto wolfpack and widnes vikings, 2 quality games at kingston park, i cant wait for our game v doncaster, looking forward to seeing our new players in competitive action, should be a very big crowd and a great atmosphere, our game is live on the ourleague app and the toronto widnes match is live on sky sports, hopefuly we start the season with a win, come on thunder!!

13 hours ago, nathanfilkins said:

Would anyone be able to tell me if the ticket office at Kingston park is open on the day? I'm a Widnes fan who can't get to the shop before my train tomorrow which arrives very late into Newcastle.

as jimbo78 has already said yes the ticket office is open on match day, you travelling today stopping over tonight?have a great time, come on thunder!!

23 minutes ago, thunderpete said:

Doncaster will be a very tough test.

We must not just expect to beat them.

Agree with this. I think it's between us, Doncaster and Oldham for the title so tomorrow should be, on paper, one of our toughest tests of the season. A win would be massive but it's important not to lose heart if we don't because this will be a very hard game.

Come on Thunder!!!

On 2/15/2019 at 10:23 PM, Jimbo78 said:

Agree with this. I think it's between us, Doncaster and Oldham for the title so tomorrow should be, on paper, one of our toughest tests of the season. A win would be massive but it's important not to lose heart if we don't because this will be a very hard game.

Come on Thunder!!!

On 2/15/2019 at 10:23 PM, Jimbo78 said:

Come on Thunder!!!

Not so sure I agree with your forecast on the title.. but good luck anyway

workington will win the league, then any one from thunder, oldham, hunslet, doncaster and whitehaven will win the playoffs to gain the second promotion spot, going to be so close, confident after losing our first 2 games that we will be up in the play off spots after the 20 league games, it doesnt matter what position you are in the table now, it matters after 20 league games and that is a fact, bring on london! come on thunder!!

Archived