19 man Squad

IanMac

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

That's probably one of the best squads we have started with for many a year, we aren't the best of starters so I'm still not confident, we couldn't have picked a worst fixture to kick off with IMO. No doubt it will be another nerve racking afternoon pacing up and down in the kitchen. Best of luck lads UTT

Yep , walking aimlessly around in circles . And if we’re winning asking ‘ how long to go ?’  every five seconds 

1 minute ago, Old standoff said:

Ye,It’s great isn’t it  thank god I have a good supply of blood pressure tablets on stock  .

we need to go 40+ up in first half hour, then few more before half time , least then can happy drinking a few beers instead of having mouth full then walk round garden few times with hands on head lol

3 hours ago, Townie987 said:

Bore offffff

Not sure about the Penky crack, but a lot of talk about Troy Armstrong in talks, plus a big mate and x team mate of Suttons, 

20 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

Rumour iv heard is Penky leaving to be replaced by Troy Armstrong from Kells. 

Replace  the best 9 in the league with an amatuer?  That's poor trolling.  You need to try harder?.   Stand by for a very sobering reality check next sunday. 

3 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

Everybody report him and lets see if the mods do the right thing

I will gladly do the right thing Gentleman jim when i decide he is a so called Troll,So far his posts are not what i consider trolling, they are just posts put on for some people to fall into his fishing trap,and obviously you and some others have taken his bait.The Admin have told all members that if you do not like what he posts just ignore him..Thankyou...

MODERATOR:

After careful consideration, i have consulted the Admin regarding posts from CumbriaRL.The Admin and myself have decided to suspend posts from CumbriaRL meaning he can read posts on the Forum but cannot reply to them,Many of our town forum members regard CumbriaRL has being a Whitehaven supporter but that in know way gives him,or anyone else the right to disregard Forum rules.On our Forum we stride to maintain a positive outcome where all members are allowed to post about all clubs but stay within the Forum rules,And lastly,if any of our members have any issues regarding any posts that are not abiding to the Forum rules please PM the Moderator..Many thanks...

7 hours ago, troutmaster said:

I will gladly do the right thing Gentleman jim when i decide he is a so called Troll,So far his posts are not what i consider trolling, they are just posts put on for some people to fall into his fishing trap,and obviously you and some others have taken his bait.The Admin have told all members that if you do not like what he posts just ignore him..Thankyou...

Simple way to stop a Troll is to ignore them.

It still baffles me why people complain about Trolling yet feed them by constantly biting and dragging perfectly good threads down into the gutter.A forum should see differing views and honest debate but Trolls are very easy to spot and even easier to ignore. ?

1 minute ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

.A forum should see differing views and honest debate

This exactly . I never get fussed as to what folk say . Debate it , argue it , agree , disagree , ignore it . 

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

This exactly . I never get fussed as to what folk say . Debate it , argue it , agree , disagree , ignore it . 

The only thing i'm fussed about is that its so obvious that they are not Town fans and we have this noble idea that they should be able to obviously stir on here. They aren't views or honest debate. They are Haven fans in the main stirring then going back to their locked forum to gloat and regurgitate whats said

12 hours ago, town4me said:

Replace  the best 9 in the league with an amatuer?  That's poor trolling.  You need to try harder?.   Stand by for a very sobering reality check next sunday. 

Reality check ??

cant recall seeing. any posts from Haven fans proclaiming them to be promotion candidates,I think most would think a play off place being a good season.

Great win at Oldham by the way.

MODERATOR:Gentlemen jim,For once and for all the people you are referring to are ALL members of this Forum.I do not know that they are all Whitehaven supporters and neither do you,everyone is allowed to post on this Forum no matter where he or she resides.I  personally at times think you should take a break from the Forum has I sense it is doing you no favours at all,we have at most 5 members who confess to being haven fans and are rightly proud to be associated with their club,is it your wish that we ban all members from Whitehaven from being  members of this Forum,It will be  sad day if we have no one to debate with about rugby league whatever club they support.I am sorry to have to say it but you are just being childish about  the whole incident,i frequent the haven site everyday and can never find anyone gloating about coming onto the Town Forum and just laughing about it,Gentlemen jim,I would ask you to please ignore anymore posts from the haven fans for your own wellbeing,this is a genuine request has I think you are going to far in your "They aren't views or honest debate" that is my position to deal with all posts.Thankyou…. 

55 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

The only thing i'm fussed about is that its so obvious that they are not Town fans and we have this noble idea that they should be able to obviously stir on here. They aren't views or honest debate. They are Haven fans in the main stirring then going back to their locked forum to gloat and regurgitate whats said

55 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

Troutmaster,Gentlemen jim if the haven site is locked how do you know what they are  saying on their Forum.I frequent the haven site everyday has I know the Moderator Julie,I know she can be quite ruthless at times but you must have said something to make her decide on her decision.I have always tied to give all members a litte bit more freedom in their posts,but if you want me to be more strict then I can do that,has I have said earlier,please refrain from reading the posts from your so called haven supporters and you will no doubt feel better on the forum..Thankyou...

On 2/18/2019 at 9:41 PM, troutmaster said:

Troutmaster,Gentlemen jim if the haven site is locked how do you know what they are  saying on their Forum.I frequent the haven site everyday has I know the Moderator Julie,I know she can be quite ruthless at times but you must have said something to make her decide on her decision.I have always tied to give all members a litte bit more freedom in their posts,but if you want me to be more strict then I can do that,has I have said earlier,please refrain from reading the posts from your so called haven supporters and you will no doubt feel better on the forum..Thankyou...

so why are my comments / debate less relevant than theirs? You quote freedom and debate then come down on me everytime I say something that expresses how I get frustrated with it. That works both ways does it not? You've actually muted the one who was saying it so you must agree. I'd like some freedom of speech too instead of getting jumped on everytime

15 hours ago, GentlemanJim said:

so why are my comments / debate less relevant than theirs? You quote freedom and debate then come down on me everytime I say something that expresses how I get frustrated with it. That works both ways does it not? You've actually muted the one who was saying it so you must agree. I'd like some freedom of speech too instead of getting jumped on everytime

MODERATOR:Gentlemen jim,The point is this,You can have has much freedom of speech has you like but it has to be within the Forum rules,The only reason you are pulled up is your complete disregard for othe member especially if you think they are haven supporters.They have the right to post on this Forum jim has much has you do,you are having a go at them has soon has they mention anything about town,All of our members get the same amount of freedom of speech has you do but your so called speech is always derogative to them members you have a certain dislike for.I would suggest,if you agree, to wipe the slate clean and start afresh,you can have your freedom of speech,but,if you continue to condemn any members either from town or other clubs we will again have to step in again and be back to square one..Thankyou.. 

Archived