M.O.M Leigh v Featherstone

jamescolin

37 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I've had no MOM votes today. Is there anybody wanting still to vote? if not I will draw a line under the Leigh match. I will look again tomorrow. 

Couldn't get to the game Colin, so waiting to watch the full match on RoversTV. This year they don't come out until Tuesday at least, I think its a new ruling? I hope to watch it tomorrow morning.  

1 hour ago, Private Baldrick said:

I thought we had until Friday after each game? The match has only gone on the web today and many may still not have watched it?

You have. I only asked the 

12 hours ago, jamescolin said:

I've had no MOM votes today. Is there anybody wanting still to vote? if not I will draw a line under the Leigh match. I will look again tomorrow. 

Colin like I said in another post, people probably won’t have had chance to buy or peruse the CD etc as yet to make a decision, or even been on line to vote, you agreed Friday, you cannot move the goalpost so to speak just cos people haven’t commented for 12 hours or longer. Sometimes I leave it till last minute to vote. 

Im Fev and im proud

10 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Colin like I said in another post, people probably won’t have had chance to buy or peruse the CD etc as yet to make a decision, or even been on line to vote, you agreed Friday, you cannot move the goalpost so to speak just cos people haven’t commented for 12 hours or longer. Sometimes I leave it till last minute to vote. 

Colin, When I first started doing this poll in 2014 I had to leave the counting of votes until Sunday morning because many folk couldn't get to the club shop to pick up the DVD until Saturday morning. It became less important when the match went on-line on RoversTV and most of the votes had been cast by mid-week, but this year it's going on-line much later. I think it's because the RFL are putting their foot down over an agreement with Sky which limits how soon the match can be shown? You don't usually get many votes for away defeats either, I think it must be the PNG & Aussie Factor that's brought more interest?

2 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

Colin, When I first started doing this poll in 2014 I had to leave the counting of votes until Sunday morning because many folk couldn't get to the club shop to pick up the DVD until Saturday morning. It became less important when the match went on-line on RoversTV and most of the votes had been cast by mid-week, but this year it's going on-line much later. I think it's because the RFL are putting their foot down over an agreement with Sky which limits how soon the match can be shown? You don't usually get many votes for away defeats either, I think it must be the PNG & Aussie Factor that's brought more interest?

Is Friday PM OK? Will change to Saturday if required. 

Archived