Cougars claw back in a heartwarming tale of rugby league resurrection

Great article. Good luck to them !!

like the bit about engaging other communities- it’s something every club should do - it’s not only a good thing to do but makes sense in today’s changing world

Great article. Makes me wonder, has the sort as a whole gone backwards? Keighley were trailblazers in the 90s with Cougarmania and publicity stunts but in the last 10 years the game seems to have became more conservative and afraid to try anything like that

2 hours ago, Pie tries said:

Great article. Good luck to them !!

like the bit about engaging other communities- it’s something every club should do - it’s not only a good thing to do but makes sense in today’s changing world

They are simple things like combining Kabbadi and having Asian food but it’s these simple things that have long been overlooked. I’ll be a very interested spectator 

A very enjoyable article, and I wish the club all the best with Cougarmania v2.0

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, DoubleD said:

They are simple things like combining Kabbadi and having Asian food but it’s these simple things that have long been overlooked. I’ll be a very interested spectator 

Not rocket science- just create a genuine feeling of engagement and excitement and success can only follow

Archived