Bradford Sunday

yck2017

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Could always park in Dewsbury, 3 hour walk though. 

Batley is closer and you get to keep your wheels...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Welcome David.

also for any others driving over there is plenty of FREE street parking around the ground.

anyone want a drink you've top house, cue gardens which also does American style food and then bankfoot cricket club which is the cheapest of the 3 and less people go in so always get served straight away.

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

I totally disagree with Bradford's pricing structure , but I will be there for the sole benefit of York.r .l .f . c .

yep, despite the exorbitant pricing fans should get out and support the Kneets...sneak in a sausage roll and a flask if you have to but be there for your team.

4 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

I'm booked on the coach now, a bargain at £15. Also quite happy to boycott all food and drink outlets at Odsal as has been suggested elsewhere I believe.

The food is atrocious  like their entry prices. When I went in January to watch us play hunslet in Yorkshire cup they were charging some thing like 4 quid for a hot dog not freshly cooked but heated up in a microwave and no onions either. 

44 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

You'd then be looking at 6-7 pound town taxi. 

I know none of us are happy about the prices bradford charge my self included but how many york fans we looking at coming over?

We took about 400 to Dewsbury, so could be similar. Or not.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I went by train last time and if I get permission ? will probably do the same again. 14:29 arrival is not too late. Caught a bus last time that only took 5 -10 mins and walked back after the match. Also taxi an option. If we are NOT eating ????? or drinking ????? then a 14:45 arrival would be fine. 

think of it like voting...yes it's encouraging bad behavior (politicians!) but you have to do your duty..in this case supporting your team which could finish in the top 3 if they get enough encouragement...!!  we will do our part by clobbering Leigh.

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

think of it like voting...yes it's encouraging bad behavior (politicians!) but you have to do your duty..in this case supporting your team which could finish in the top 3 if they get enough encouragement...!!  we will do our part by clobbering Leigh.

Top 3? We’re going to win the league mate. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Great looking squad for bulls match sun , sensible decision to leave JJR out for the match , the guy is arguably one of the best back row forwards in the championship .

Up the strategic kneets???

I spoke to JJR at lunchtime, he was hoping he would be cleared to play, but was quite realistic that he may miss out this week. Agree with George, it is a sensible to not take any chances with his fitness this week. He'll be back.

On 2/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, Fenton Knight said:

I went by train last time and if I get permission ? will probably do the same again. 14:29 arrival is not too late. Caught a bus last time that only took 5 -10 mins and walked back after the match. Also taxi an option. If we are NOT eating ????? or drinking ????? then a 14:45 arrival would be fine. 

I wouldn't agree with you. The staff on the gates at Odsal are NOT the fastest and getting there for 14:45 could potentially see you miss the beginning of the game

15 hours ago, Roofaldo said:

I wouldn't agree with you. The staff on the gates at Odsal are NOT the fastest and getting there for 14:45 could potentially see you miss the beginning of the game

Good advice. Might be 24-0 up by then. ?

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

35 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Game day, go careful everyone it's  foggy, up the Kneets.

Yes indeed S.K. another massive game, read yesterday Michella expects a really tough game would say its the second biggest game of the season as its at Odsal, Kear not taking us for granted and amazingly no hype for him brought all his big guns back for this one Chisholm, Webster etc.but as we all know we has our own Benny C. Horne,Salter Batch,Connor etc, again if we see enough ball every chance of the result 

GO GET UM  MIGHTY KNEETS

Archived