Bradford Sunday

yck2017

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Well I can assure you there would have been at least 51 york fans there if they weren’t trying to rip us off 

Hang on deano , bull mania's counting is as bad as his teams lack of grit and cohesion , as for the admission prices I tried my fordy fiver but no luck.

And were still marching on???

23 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

And also you 'buying' some cheap penalties from the ref at the play the ball. 

I must've seen Jake Webster play about 50 matches for Cas, always seemed to play the game tough but fairly. Very disappointing seeing him on 3 occasions on his hands and knees pretending to play the ball, milking a penalty, never had him down as one of those kind of players. Coached into him by King Kear methinks. 

5 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

I must've seen Jake Webster play about 50 matches for Cas, always seemed to play the game tough but fairly. Very disappointing seeing him on 3 occasions on his hands and knees pretending to play the ball, milking a penalty, never had him down as one of those kind of players. Coached into him by King Kear methinks. 

Plus the Flanagan influence is rubbing off .

2 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Take that score expecting a beating perfect Ethan try not given. 

Pickersgill hand on ball to ground it given has york try happens.

York had all pressure only lost by 10 good result that, 3 props stood up today we need a pack to compete specially when you play champions. 

If york don't make top 5 be a shock coming up has champions, we came up runners up always hope to just survive doing that at the moment.

And take 50 bulls fans to york to equal what they brought to odsal.

How many times are we, going up as champions, an excuse for a much bigger club under achieving? ?

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

3 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Just been watching a video of the Knights fans singing at the end of the game, must be at least 160, Bulls fans cant count as well.

Mad that we took about 400 to Dewsbury, similar distance, freezing cold and much less a “glamour” club (no disrespect to Dewsbury obvs)

If there was any less than that from York today, there’s only Bradford Bulls to blame for that so coming in here criticising our numbers is pretty thick. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

was Krasniqi poor for the Bulls?  he's a likeable chap and played well enough for us..anyhow seems we are getting Sonny Boy for 2020...

Both games so far he has been but beggers can't be chooser when only 2 fit props him been the third.

5 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

was Krasniqi poor for the Bulls?  he's a likeable chap and played well enough for us..anyhow seems we are getting Sonny Boy for 2020...

I thought he was the pick of the Bulls props to be honest. Rest of them were gash. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

I thought he was the pick of the Bulls props to be honest. Rest of them were gash. 

he was quality here in 2018..not flashy but solid and gets stuck in...think we will be shedding him and Brierley which is too bad as I like them both.. Now Ryan would be a good catch for York!

10 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Both games so far he has been but beggers can't be chooser when only 2 fit props him been the third.

Squad of 36, only 2 fit props. maybe your recruitment not been too good. No sympathy at all with a squad that size, or maybe, like last season you thought you would just roll everybody over. Apart from York of course.

Looking forward to hearing what Mr. Kear will have to say.

7 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Squad of 36, only 2 fit props. maybe your recruitment not been too good. No sympathy at all with a squad that size, or maybe, like last season you thought you would just roll everybody over. Apart from York of course.

Looking forward to hearing what Mr. Kear will have to say.

Peltier, bustin, Wilson injuried. Green two game ban.osullivan acdamy panick buy. Jon margin not up to it.

6 of are 8 props there 3 injuried ATM.

5 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Just been on the Bradford forum. Apparantly, the ref made us look better than them. You have to laugh.???

I love that post about us benefitting by blatantly disrupting everything the Bulls did. What, like milking 3 penalties (Webster), constantly wafting his hands at the ref (Flanagan) or kicking the ball away before a York scrum 3 times.

1 minute ago, AB Knight said:

I love that post about us benefitting by blatantly disrupting everything the Bulls did. What, like milking 3 penalties (Webster), constantly wafting his hands at the ref (Flanagan) or kicking the ball away before a York scrum 3 times.

Think its Fordy's fault, he trains the Knights players too well, uncle John just cant cope with it.

It just shows if you have a coach and a group of players who respect each other what can be achieved against clubs who have bigger budgets.I know we won the league last season.but this must rank as one of the biggest wins for the Knights since Fordy took charge.Hope the York public get down to Bootham Crescent next Sunday and get behind the Knights.

3 minutes ago, paul said:

It just shows if you have a coach and a group of players who respect each other what can be achieved against clubs who have bigger budgets.I know we won the league last season.but this must rank as one of the biggest wins for the Knights since Fordy took charge.Hope the York public get down to Bootham Crescent next Sunday and get behind the Knights.

Real buzz around york ATM Leigh playing decent have a big following should be beating your opening day crowd on Sunday seeing you've already 3 stands open ready for it.

4 minutes ago, paul said:

No big time Charlies at the Knights, just players giving 100% for the coach and team.

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Just been watching a video of the Knights fans singing at the end of the game, must be at least 160, Bulls fans cant count as well.

Neither can their BOD just ask the Workington Town BOD. Well done Knights great win.

Archived