Bradford Sunday

yck2017

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RobertAM said:

was Krasniqi poor for the Bulls?  he's a likeable chap and played well enough for us..anyhow seems we are getting Sonny Boy for 2020...

No, he was pretty good, Robert... and way better than Kirk.

2 hours ago, RobertAM said:

he was quality here in 2018..not flashy but solid and gets stuck in...think we will be shedding him and Brierley which is too bad as I like them both.. Now Ryan would be a good catch for York!

Wouldnt get a game ! ?

10 hours ago, AB Knight said:

The official Bradford Bulls website match report gives the crowd as 4182 which looked about right. Mind you they also call our flying winger 'Jordan' Mazive.....

Nice to see they didn't knock off over 3k off the official attendance....then again it wasn't a shared gate. ☹️

A truly Magical team performance yesterday we were under the cosh for long periods of the game and at  14 -12 looked like it could have slipped away from us but not so ,we dug in and showed our resilience and dogged defence ,the Bulls threw everything they could at us and even resorted to milking penalties but we held firm, and with our rugged never say die attitude when we did get a sniff we took it ,Teanby's try came at the right time and then the killer try from Matty Marsh sealed it, not at our complete best but a wins at Odsal don't come easy, but another 2  points in the bag. well done you Kneets  bring on the  Centurions 

Mighty Kneets

1 hour ago, JonT said:

Im sure you will enjoy watching these ?

https://youtu.be/tZqA4t42Ni0

Some of the stuff coming from Bradford supporters mouths is nothing short of embarrassing in that video. If you are going to video in the crowd, try not to pick up what people are shouting, or at least edit it out before putting it out for everyone to hear. Supporters loudly using offensive terms about disability won't go down well with the RFL if someone decides to inform them, the club could get fined.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

3 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Some of the stuff coming from Bradford supporters mouths is nothing short of embarrassing in that video. If you are going to video in the crowd, try not to pick up what people are shouting, or at least edit it out before putting it out for everyone to hear. Supporters loudly using offensive terms about disability won't go down well with the RFL if someone decides to inform them, the club could get fined.

I dont think these are in anyway officially linked to the club but rather a keen Bulls fan who regularly puts his own highlights on YouTube. So no need to set any hares running!!

6 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

But yes i agree....some of the comments are both laughable and disappointing in equal measure.

1 minute ago, JonT said:

But yes i agree....some of the comments are both laughable and disappointing in equal measure.

I know it's not an official thing but the club's supporters are using offensive remarks at a game and it's caught on video, Bradford Bulls themselves could get fined. I'm personally not bothered what people say and I like a good swear as much as the next man, but there's no place using terms like those used right at the end of the video.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Headaches just worn off. Return bus ticket to York station £4.40. Onto 13.17 direct train to Bradford £19 return. Stopped at every little station eventually arriving at 14.29. £7 taxi to Odsal.£25 into ground. Never had a pint before or during the game. Good banter .Every York pass was forward! Our defence was great especially when we picked up a Bulls forward and took him over our dead ball line giving us the restart. Ash Robson was involved in everything until he had to come off.Harry Carter was non stop.Every York pass was forward. The lead cheerleader had a bad looking accident I hope shes ok. At least 50 York fans there. Went into Q Gardens bar afterwards and caught up with an old mate who gave me lift back to York dropped me off at Bootham Tavern 19.30. Enjoyed rest of the night with some tightwad mates who never went but listened to the game hunched over the wireless. Another good day out. Worth every penny. Every York pass was forward!!

Me thinks a Bratfud supporter doesnt like the truth ha ha ha ha , from todays comments on T&A match report 

Is James Ford trying to mask his players style of play. By having a pop at our peccadilloes, if that is the case: Shall I point out the obvious to him about the facts? 1) Blatant obstructions one resulted in them scoring a try, as the Ref. missed it! 2) Failure to clear the PTB area a good few times, at least 4 penalties could have been awarded against them, with a better ref. 3) A few sneaky offsides and forward passes, of course this happens with every team. So not to be too picky! So James Ford stop attacking us we are not dishonest and we take exception to your comments ! This will mean that once the video is available we will scrutinise it carefully, and those that cast the first stone may be seen as 
a barb delivered by a person who is mealy mouthed with a vindictive streak?

36 minutes ago, Boyny said:

Headaches just worn off. Return bus ticket to York station £4.40. Onto 13.17 direct train to Bradford £19 return. Stopped at every little station eventually arriving at 14.29. £7 taxi to Odsal.£25 into ground. Never had a pint before or during the game. Good banter .Every York pass was forward! Our defence was great especially when we picked up a Bulls forward and took him over our dead ball line giving us the restart. Ash Robson was involved in everything until he had to come off.Harry Carter was non stop.Every York pass was forward. The lead cheerleader had a bad looking accident I hope shes ok. At least 50 York fans there. Went into Q Gardens bar afterwards and caught up with an old mate who gave me lift back to York dropped me off at Bootham Tavern 19.30. Enjoyed rest of the night with some tightwad mates who never went but listened to the game hunched over the wireless. Another good day out. Worth every penny. Every York pass was forward!!

Think the ref missed one or two forward passes by York according to the Bulls fans.

3 hours ago, Barlby Knight 65 said:

that is so funny , listening to them puddings on the terraces , youd think Bratfud were little angels who do no wrong 

Those on the video is chavs corner that think there some ultra football fanbase or something like that.

3 hours ago, Barlby Knight 65 said:

Me thinks a Bratfud supporter doesnt like the truth ha ha ha ha , from todays comments on T&A match report 

Is James Ford trying to mask his players style of play. By having a pop at our peccadilloes, if that is the case: Shall I point out the obvious to him about the facts? 1) Blatant obstructions one resulted in them scoring a try, as the Ref. missed it! 2) Failure to clear the PTB area a good few times, at least 4 penalties could have been awarded against them, with a better ref. 3) A few sneaky offsides and forward passes, of course this happens with every team. So not to be too picky! So James Ford stop attacking us we are not dishonest and we take exception to your comments ! This will mean that once the video is available we will scrutinise it carefully, and those that cast the first stone may be seen as 
a barb delivered by a person who is mealy mouthed with a vindictive streak?

All that posts on t&a id pay no attention too non of them go to any games and just talk rubbish further muppets. 

Looking back at the Ethan try still think like I did at time perfect try disallowed linesman bottled it didn't step up. 

Looking back at your try seemed pickersgill missed it but your lad knocked on can't grumble. Chizzy knocked on against fev overtime given all teams will get stuff go for them and don't will even out through the season.

two york tries at the end far to soft also deserve to lose can't stop a basic barge at the line twice may i add.

17 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Those on the video is chavs corner that think there some ultra football fanbase or something like that.

All that posts on t&a id pay no attention too non of them go to any games and just talk rubbish further muppets. 

Looking back at the Ethan try still think like I did at time perfect try disallowed linesman bottled it didn't step up. 

Looking back at your try seemed pickersgill missed it but your lad knocked on can't grumble. Chizzy knocked on against fev overtime given all teams will get stuff go for them and don't will even out through the season.

two york tries at the end far to soft also deserve to lose can't stop a basic barge at the line twice may i add.

See you in July , and thanks for another 2 points , goodnight .

Archived