Independent Group

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DavidM said:

What is this Novara Media telly seem like giving a platform to?

Funnily enough, my YouTube feed is suddenly full of them. 

I think it's led by the young woman famous for saying she's a communist to Piers Morgan. 

1 minute ago, Maximus Decimus said:

I think it's led by the young woman famous for saying she's a communist to Piers Morgan. 

Ah yes I think I know who you mean . Very bright and articulate and said she was a communist on daily politics the other day 

5 minutes ago, Maximus Decimus said:

I saw that Bastani chap linked to it as their founder and now immediately ignore everything about it.  Saves me time...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

1 minute ago, ckn said:

I saw that Bastani chap linked to it as their founder and now immediately ignore everything about it.  Saves me time...

Yup. It's Bastani and Sarkar. And whoever their unpaid skivvies are.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Jane Merrick kept referring to them as ' the TIG' on the telly earlier, proper annoying. The 't' stands for 'the'!

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Jane Merrick kept referring to them as ' the TIG' on the telly earlier, proper annoying. The 't' stands for 'the'!

We’re in the age of initials . It’s compulsory by law for anyone with a double barrelled name , and just highly encouraged for everything else , to irritating degrees 

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

I wouldn't object much to Heidi Allen chasing me around for a game of tig... :ninja:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

4 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

What's your PIN number?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, ckn said:

I wouldn't object much to Heidi Allen chasing me around for a game of tig... :ninja:

She's no Esther McVey.

33 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Ah yes I think I know who you mean . Very bright and articulate and said she was a communist on daily politics the other day 

Bright and communist are not often things that go together! She comes across pretty well and actually held her cool for a while with Morgan. 

25 minutes ago, Griff9of13 said:

Thankfully. 

*makes horrendous pre #MeToo comment about showing her the error of her ways*

Just now, gingerjon said:

*makes horrendous pre #MeToo comment about showing her the error of her ways*

I was going to do a non-PC "Heidi Sausage" joke. Ah well.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Just now, tim2 said:

I was going to do a non-PC "Heidi Sausage" joke. Ah well.

It's just locker room talk.

I like beer.

14 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

It's just locker room talk.

I like beer.

Top Bantz. Dint meen nuffin by it luv. Nah get uz anuvver rarnd.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

6 hours ago, ckn said:

We need a 'vomiting' tag to rate posts with.

6 hours ago, gingerjon said:

She's no Esther McVey.

We need a double 'vomiting' tag to rate posts with.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived