North Wales predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, LancashireTown said:

Town 44-16crusaders, pack to dominate the game.

crowd 700, think they will bring a hundred or so but Liverpool United to knock a couple hundred off unfortunately.

If they put it on in the risman bar then they might fetch more in

I hope we get a good crowd tbh . First league game , off the back of a great win and optimistic buzz around . I couldnt  care less what’s on telly I’ve been waiting ages for this . Not as many games so we need decent turn outs , and the club deserve it to back up the effort they’re putting in . All pointless if it doesn’t get support . We must aim for 4 figures and there’s no reason why we shouldn’t 

4 hours ago, Cl1998 said:

If they put it on in the risman bar then they might fetch more in

2pm kick off and league cup final at 4pm also six nations game as well. Of all the Sundays to have a first home game, theres was ###### all on last Sunday. The regulars will be there for sure despite whats on the box but the floating fans is another issue, it will knock a cokple of hundred off minimum which is a real shame after last weeks performance. It will be interesting to see how it affects the crowds in all the divisions.

We need to show no complacency and fire into them from the off. They didn't play last week so are an unknown challenge, they impressed me last year also so a good performance and any win will do for me. Crowd 600. Or less unfortunately.

2 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

We need to show no complacency and fire into them from the off. They didn't play last week so are an unknown challenge, they impressed me last year also so a good performance and any win will do for me. Crowd 600. Or less unfortunately.

Yeah I i think they were the team who suprised a few last season as they  were far better than expected.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, DavidM said:

I hope we get a good crowd tbh . First league game , off the back of a great win and optimistic buzz around . I couldnt  care less what’s on telly I’ve been waiting ages for this . Not as many games so we need decent turn outs , and the club deserve it to back up the effort they’re putting in . All pointless if it doesn’t get support . We must aim for 4 figures and there’s no reason why we shouldn’t 

Totally agree DavidM.

After the good work done last season to generate interest and some very solid recruitment and show of intent from Board for this season,we have started with an excellent away win against a very good Oldham team so we should get a big crowd on Sunday.

I think us regulars can play a big part by trying to persuade a friend to come along with us and hopefully they like what they see and want to come back again.I will be missing the Siddal Cup game due to a prior commitment but will still be buying a Ticket and then offering it to someone for free.

9 hours ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

Totally agree DavidM.

After the good work done last season to generate interest and some very solid recruitment and show of intent from Board for this season,we have started with an excellent away win against a very good Oldham team so we should get a big crowd on Sunday.

I think us regulars can play a big part by trying to persuade a friend to come along with us and hopefully they like what they see and want to come back again.I will be missing the Siddal Cup game due to a prior commitment but will still be buying a Ticket and then offering it to someone for free.

Siddal!!!...I thought it was Siddick

19 man squad 

Sam Hopkins 
Colton Roche (DR)
Innes Senior (DR)
Tyllar Mellor
Elliot Miller
Perry Singleton
Jamie Doran 
Carl Forber
Oliver Wilkes
Sean Penkywicz 
Stevie Scholey
Danny Tickle
Gordon Maudling
Karl Olstrom
Andrew Dawson
Tom Curwan 
Scott Rooke
Caine Barnes
Jonathan Walsh

48 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Strong squad, any word on Worthington? Strange one to replace him with a DR if he's here for a month unless he's injured or unavailable? 

He’s in there . Sorry that’s last week . You’re right 

Archived