North Wales predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Packhoss said:

Town by 10 tomorrow, whoever does get left out has to have the mentality to prove there point in training and work there way back in - would rather have lads fighting for places than having complacency - got to go with strongest squad 

Your so right about competition for places and those missing out fighting to get in when their chance arises.As I have said many times before we will pick Injuries and Suspensions up over a season and we need those players in depth to step up if we are going to be genuine promotion contenders.My main worry is still the lack of genuine cover in the Half backs and Hooker but from what I have seen from the Huddersfield lad's last season and already this season they are coming here to play and get stuck in and in my Opinion this is the best DR deal we have had with any club and it is being used in the correct way.

20 hours ago, Brookie said:

Do we really need these dr's?

13 hours ago, Brookie said:

So, does he get game time on this trial, or like Ben Garner xfail the trial without having game time?

Garner got injured didn't he?  Most of your posts are so negative. We need to get out of the division this season. So best team available even week for me. We don't know how or if players have trained, if they have knocks or whatever

I remember when we got jack Hughes from Wigan  a few year ago and i went to Dewsbury away to watch them play.

He was so disinterested, he should have been reprimanded. I remember just looking at his body language before kick off he didn't wanna be there.

Now he is a leader at wire and doing well.

These lads recently brilliant..Mellor and big prop from giants as well as the other lads  last season were animals and proud.

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

I remember when we got jack Hughes from Wigan  a few year ago and i went to Dewsbury away to watch them play.

He was so disinterested, he should have been reprimanded. I remember just looking at his body language before kick off he didn't wanna be there.

Now he is a leader at wire and doing well.

These lads recently brilliant..Mellor and big prop from giants as well as the other lads  last season were animals and proud.

Can't stand Jack Hughes . . . And that's the reason why.

2 hours ago, IanMac said:

Looks like Penky will have to put a full shift in today with no back up hooker. Seems strange not getting Butterworth or using Karl. Good luck boys. UTT

It’s worth  the money  just to watch him play . Incredible 80 minute shift . Involved in most of what we do and made tackle after tackle after tackle . Unbelievably vital player for us 

1 minute ago, THMS said:

Where was Karl? 

Don’t know . Or Butterworth . I wouldn’t want to be doing that every week , it’s a really tough gig . The bench offered more brawn but not much differentiation . Overall it was a familiar patchy performance , spells of control but sloppy spells which will bite you in big games . Some clunky attack and often a bit lateral, but I never thought we were in danger . The big upside is we won comfortably in second gear and are two from two with lots of growth for improvement. Our pack and rotation is immensely strong and when we play off that direct play we’re a handful 

Also who was number 21 on the wing? I don't mean to sound awful but Rooke shouldn't be replaced. 

I thought we played awful today. No speed, couldn't catch a ball, no clue. However be battled on and won so well done. Can't play like that against better teams tho. 

Well done to Perry for man of the match. Him Tom Curwen and Wilkes stood out to me. 

Archived