Sun 24 Feb: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/02/19 at 15:00

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

They're a disgrace, however is doing this wants a good hard slap, it's not difficult to get the teams as they are given as opposed to putting them in either number order or worse name order!

They managed to get the Hull team in the right order so I don’t know why they couldn’t just check their work before submitting!

Just now, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

8 mins left, Kirk Dixon saying our defence has stood up well.

listening in the radio - the language form those inbreds in Humberside is disgusting

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

6 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

listening in the radio - the language form those inbreds in Humberside is disgusting

So iyou're comparing fans making homophobic comments which is why I said 'typical' and plenty of other disgusting rubbish from yours and Wakey fans and yesterday singing disgraceful foul language to a commentary, you're utterly delusional.

George Williams accused of lacking last tackle options...   when was the last time GB produced an all-round great half-back? (I’m not counting Widdop due the fact he didn’t develop his professional game here).

Sean Long?

1 minute ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

So iyou're comparing fans making homophobic comments and yesterday singing disgraceful foul language to a commentary, you're utterly delusional.

I was at the cas game yesterday you weren't. I know what was sung and what wasn't - you're the delusional one sunshine!! ?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

1 minute ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

I was at the cas game yesterday you weren't. I know what was sung and what wasn't - you're the delusional one sunshine!! ?

West Yorkshire is the most racist, bigoted place in the country.

Just now, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

West Yorkshire is the most racist, bigoted place in the country.

?? Put the shandy down son, you've had enough

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Wish this was a TV game!   Great entertainment even if the game hasn’t been the greatest!

I had WISH FM on for the first half and BBC Humberside for the second, as I like to get more than one perspective. Sounds like a messy game, but finally a win for HFC.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I quite like this golden point malarkey....

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I had WISH FM on for the first half and BBC Humberside for the second, as I like to get more than one perspective. Sounds like a messy game, but finally a win for HFC.

I stopped tuning in to Radio Humberside when I realised Impartiality and Honesty weren’t part of the required skill-set for their commentators...! ?

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I quite like this golden point malarkey....

over the moon for you matey....enjoy!

3 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Shame the golden point only lasted for 30 seconds.   Fans didn’t get their money’s-worth.

Apparently plenty of Wigan fans had already left according to Kirk Dixon hahahaha, maybe they'd had a look in the crystal ball

Archived