Eagles away fri night

Batley Bob

Going to be tough this esp with the Eagles having the extra break. 28 - 14 with Brown and Farrel both sin binned

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

8 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Going to be tough this esp with the Eagles having the extra break. 28 - 14 with Brown and Farrel both sin binned

Which Brown?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Keep The Faith said:

Just the 6 ex Batley players

Our 7 ex Dewsbury players beats your 6.

? ?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Just the 6 ex Batley players

Mind my shoddy knowledge but who’s the sixth? Crookes, Blackmore, Walker, Davey, Farrell and ?

Usually in Sunderland, sometimes in Sheffield. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

19 minutes ago, RPH said:

yikes.....an Eagles Fan.....

I come in peace ?

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

RedAndGoldArmy as been on this forum site many a time and visited the Mount as well.

Indeed, love a good visit up to the Mount! Great place, especially the beer garden in the summer!

Twitter - @DFSports97

1 hour ago, hawk-eye said:

I note that no-one has answered RedAndGoldArmy's question!

well maybe cos he's asking KTF......I make it 5.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

58 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Because they can’t,what baffles me though is I thought they could only count to 4?

Dewsbury folk always one step ahead....

Image3dd.jpg

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived