Bradford 4281
2017 Highest Attendance
Toronto 2602
2016 Highest Attendance
Hunslet 778
2015 Highest Attendance
North Wales 607

• 2 weeks later...

Done. Crowds up by nearly a third for the regular season, crowds should increase further next season with the new stadium plus with Leeds dropping down a division.

Fordy’s 97th York win yesterday achieved in 143 games. Not far off having the best win ratio of all YCK coaches (that record is held by Agar). 

12 minutes ago, White Knight said:

What is the Knights average attendance this season? Does 2024 reflect yesterday’s game?

York  2125 (1624) +31%  27627 / 13 Games 

And it’s 2125 not 2024, all the stats are updated courtesy of today’s League Express ?

I’ve had John Motson on the case who confirms Ford has picked up 97 York wins, not 100 as previously thought.

As for me I’ve been sent to a stat re-education camp in Siberia for a long time! 

1 hour ago, AB Knight said:

I’ve had John Motson on the case who confirms Ford has picked up 97 York wins, not 100 as previously thought.

As for me I’ve been sent to a stat re-education camp in Siberia for a long time! 

I've had an absolute nightmare on Knights social media today... ?

47 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I've had an absolute nightmare on Knights social media today... ?

Naughty corner for both of us!

I promise to double check any future milestones ?

On 19/08/2019 at 21:28, AB Knight said:

York  2125 (1624) +31%  27627 / 13 Games 

And it’s 2125 not 2024, all the stats are updated courtesy of today’s League Express ?

So, an increase of 501 on last season? ?

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

On 21/08/2019 at 07:59, White Knight said:

There are two figures quoted for 2018, 1692 and 1624. Is one all matches and the other league games only? Cheers

Only just seen this! Not sure why I put 1692, I have last seasons league average as 1624. Stats now updated anyway 

Hello AB Knight, I do the player stats for Batley Bulldogs and I know what you mean about occasionally getting it slightly wrong and head banging as well.

I do mine on a spread sheet and it self calculates the figures I only do them for league, cups(1895 & CC) and any play off we are in and done so since 2017.

Cheers Roger.

Hi Roger, yes I was trying the spreadsheet route but it got complicated with all kinds of formulas plus by the time we’d done 15+ matches was having to scroll right across and making all kinds of errors. I just total it up as I go along now and most of the time it’s right ?

Yes I have made the odd error but usually too much beer at the match, I need to do it on a Monday lol.

I do a more simpler one for the club which goes on the website no naughty step, no comments about loans or DR.

Cheers Roger. 

New Idea for next season.jpg

Stats now updated after the final game of the season for York.

Including the playoff game York finished with an average of 2203, nearly 600 up on last year. A steady increase which I hope can be developed further.

I’m a bit out of the loop with things at the moment so if anyone from Squadbuilder or KSS wants to let me know your next event I’ll add it on.

• AB Knight changed the title to 2021 Fixtures, Results and Stats

Updated.

A (clutching at straws?) positive to take from last Saturdays match: the 21 points scored by Toulouse is the lowest amount York have ever conceded against them. Onwards and upwards!

On 05/04/2021 at 11:34, AB Knight said:

Updated.

A (clutching at straws?) positive to take from last Saturdays match: the 21 points scored by Toulouse is the lowest amount York have ever conceded against them. Onwards and upwards!

Didn't we beat them 10-0 in their first stint in the Championship? 2012 maybe?

40 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Didn't we beat them 10-0 in their first stint in the Championship? 2012 maybe?

Not 2012  I think you came bottom winning only one game that season   so could be 2011 toulouse didn't win many and pulled out of the league at the end of the season

Kieran Dixon way ahead in the points stake - 62 points (25 G, 3 T)

Matty Marsh is currently leading try scorer with 6. Kieran Dixon and Ryan Atkins next up with 3 each.

*competitive games only!

Archived