New stadium

DEANO

A winning team (which is shaping up nicely) and a well marketed event (Gav will make sure of that!) will bring folks in...just have to look at the WP..our stadium is kinda shabby but the team is winning and the atmosphere is fantastic...come and see what I mean on Aug 10th Yorkies!!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it looks great. I wonder if they are planning to screen the ends of the stands from the elements. The pic below is from Bournemouth’s stadium. They have used action photos. I think they look rather good. 

B35F6EC2-3BFA-451F-AFC0-351DC96F870F.jpeg

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

10 minutes ago, trig said:

Why do we have different coloured seats randomly positioned around stadium could we not get the same coloured ones ? 

It's done like that so it looks fuller on TV games/highlights. It's been done in Australia for years now and looks great tbf!

• 2 weeks later...

Some folk are not too keen on the seat design but I love it. Other sporting clubs elsewhere in the world clearly love it to as evidenced by the designs in their own stadia. Can’t wait to have a pre-match pint overlooking the pitch with the players warming up from the comfort and warmth of the lounge bar. Then adjourn to my lovely padded seat for the match. Did someone say Christmas ?⛄ ? for our first match, albeit a friendly?

1BFED2C8-D434-4639-B800-A4EADCC0C553.jpeg

6F2B9B34-EC96-4164-8754-68DBCA5C96A8.jpeg

81772C2D-A05A-44CC-9412-0B7C08A7144E.jpeg

Archived