New stadium

DEANO

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RobertAM said:

thats a fine looking stadium!

if you fail to go up again.....you can come across and see it next season....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 minute ago, RPH said:

if you fail to go up again.....you can come across and see it next season....

Unless York go up instead obvs.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• 2 weeks later...

I remember  going to watch Fev at Clarence street in the seventies, a old traditional ground. The new stadium is something completely different. It looks great, looking forward to visiting, pity it’s been delayed. Let’s hope it gives you some great memories (but not against Fev). 

What happened to the petition about the parking charges.

5 hours ago, Mach said:

I remember  going to watch Fev at Clarence street in the seventies, a old traditional ground. The new stadium is something completely different. It looks great, looking forward to visiting, pity it’s been delayed. Let’s hope it gives you some great memories (but not against Fev). 

What happened to the petition about the parking charges.

The 'new' council coalition after local elections is having another look at parking charges , hopefully ditching the idea.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Dont care what people say, I for one think it will be ready for the start of next season.

Talking to a City fan yesterday and he hoped they would delay playing at the new stadium until next season , they have momentum at BC at the mo and he reasoned that if they move half way through it could upset the flow and they would miss out on promotion. No sez I , we want you in there first to iron out any inevitable glitches that come with something new.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived