Sign in to follow this  
DEANO

New stadium

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Floodlights were being tested today, look good that's another step closer to the opening.

Here they are being tested John. You can now clearly see the recently added seating in the south stand (on the left).

5D86B597-3C93-401D-AAD5-6E483ACADD68.jpeg

Edited by Fenton Knight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A couple of recent shots of the east entrance as work continues on the electronic turnstiles. All stand roof lights are on. Torches 🔦 not required! 😄

3D7D232D-85BB-4299-A914-05D2DD5A4EEE.jpeg

9578B9BD-FD14-4CAD-AC3C-96B8442E3F7B.jpeg

Edited by Fenton Knight
  • Like 3

Planning on having a few pints at this place in 2020 - March 22nd to be precise..gav, Deano and crew - be prepared..!!!

• Like 6

23 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Planning on having a few pints at this place in 2020 - March 22nd to be precise..gav, Deano and crew - be prepared..!!!

well that kinda seals it..just had lunch at the Pint-Toronto with a good pal of mine here on biz from Kent and he says his future daughter in law's family are Wakey fans so he is going to bring them to York March 22nd to see Trinity play the Wolfpack..so seems I am committed!

• Like 6

see you are playing Fev on March 22   be a good game.

but boy u have a tough round 1  Toulouse away!  about time you beat them though   bonne chance!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

What's the latest on the new stadium readiness?

I know I might be chancing some colourful commentary but if I stay in town eg at my fav B&B near Bootham Bar how do I get out to LNER

stadium?

Full transport details are still to be confirmed but as it stands i’d suggest the Park and Ride silver line which runs from the city Centre to Monks Cross and return.

https://www.itravelyork.info/park-and-ride/park-and-ride-sites/monks-cross/timetable/

Edited by White Knight

It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!

12 hours ago, White Knight said:

Full transport details are still to be confirmed but as it stands i’d suggest the Park and Ride silver line which runs from the city Centre to Monks Cross and return.

https://www.itravelyork.info/park-and-ride/park-and-ride-sites/monks-cross/timetable/

cheers!

Wouldn't it make sense to run buses from Exhibition Square to the new Stadium as most bus routes go through that part of town,and a lot of Knights supporters use the Bootham Tavern 🍺before and after games?