New stadium

DEANO

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DEANO said:

Lolololololol 

Yeah, well funny.

So far it'll have cost the club hundreds of thousands with the delay. Add another 6 months and that's enough to sign about 6 SL standard players for the play-offs.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I read that the test events are a 200 person dinner, a junior league tournament and a training session/open day. doesnt seem too onerous - just give everyone attending a trowel, a screwdriver and a sponge - job done!

I  noticed on the Knights website, the home game against London on March 8th is showing to be played at Bootham Crescent. There must  be big doubts now about the double header.  Massive loss to the Knights if we cannot host that,  I doubt BC could cope with a SL fixture as well as ours.

I am so looking forward to coming "home" in 3 weeks time and being with UK and Cdn Wolfpack PLUS YCK fans at your shiny new stadium! There had better be plenty of bitter on tap!!  On that subject what is the boozer situation there..ie a good one on site??

18 hours ago, RobertAM said:

I am so looking forward to coming "home" in 3 weeks time and being with UK and Cdn Wolfpack PLUS YCK fans at your shiny new stadium! There had better be plenty of bitter on tap!!  On that subject what is the boozer situation there..ie a good one on site??

Pear Tree Farm , food is king here but it is Greene King and has some acceptable guest beers on , nearest boozer to new ground .

https://thegoodpubguide.co.uk/pub/yo32+9gz/pear+tree+farm/

expand the map and where it says Motor sport village is location of ground.

32 minutes ago, paul said:

I could understand not wanting football supporters,but on the whole rugby fan's mix well together .

Would you want x amount of rugby fans hovering around whilst your having your Sunday dinner

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Archived