Newcastle Thunder

Town Army

17 hours ago, town4me said:

Rumour is its do or die this season for them. 

I cant see that being the case they've too much invested in the academy system Uni links etc but even if they decide to go with there own from there systems they've a bright future look at the results there academy and scholarship are turning out

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

44 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

I cant see that being the case they've too much invested in the academy system Uni links etc but even if they decide to go with there own from there systems they've a bright future look at the results there academy and scholarship are turning out

I think rumour is Levels of investment would die compared to what they have been rather than the club in genral. Only a rumour mind.

5 hours ago, gillmeister said:

The level of investment Kurdi has made in the Thunder is dwarfed by what he has put into the Falcons and they have been relegated once and could be again this season,he seems to be the type who is in it for the long term,with youth development one of his priorities.

Archived