Praise from Mr Kear.

greavesy

Did anyone watch the super league show this week. John Kear was discussing Widnes and their difficulties when he Quoted the Batley Bulldogs as a role model for other clubs in avoiding money troubles. He said as a club we did not spend money that we did not have and that our chairman Mr Nicholas ran a club run very sensibly. Nice to hear that a well respected coach as Mr Kear holds us in such high regard. I personally have noted  all the troubles clubs have got themselves into chasing the promised land of super league. eg Bradford, Leigh, Featherstone, Halifax, and lately Widnes . My question to all of them was it worth it ? .Risking the future of once proud clubs by the use of gross mismanagement.

I too felt it was nice to be used as an example. Widnes will now be another bulls

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived