Sun 3 Mar: SL: London Broncos v Wigan Warriors KO 3pm (Matchday Sponsor: Rugby League World!)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/19 at 15:00

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, bazzzz65 said:

I ll be there. My first game at Trailfinders ground. Only 20 minutes on the 207 bus from my house.

Think I ll give the beer a miss and have a few beers in Kew or Brentford after the game.

Does the 607 run on a Sunday? I Can't remember, it used to run 10 mins from my flat to Ealing.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Does the 607 run on a Sunday? I Can't remember, it used to run 10 mins from my flat to Ealing.

It does. It didn t run on Sunday until about five years ago and it runs later in the evenings now. Making it better for me to get from home to the  Dodo and Owl and Pussycat micropubs.

I ve just seen that after the game there is a Q and A session with Brian Juliffe Adrian Hadley and others. Should be good. Unfortunately a bad weather forecast . Rain and high winds.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:11 PM, John Drake said:

If you've got any cash left after you've bought a round and a programme, nip into the club shop and pick up a copy of Rugby League World magazine!

It's annual 'Be Nice To Our Sponsors Day' - it isn't really, I just mad that bit up, but Rugby League World is the matchday sponsor for this game, so it would be lovely if you bought a copy of the mag, and as an added bonus the club benefits from the sales too (and there's an interview with Danny Ward in it).

John, if you do buy one, it will probably be sold to you by Mrs Ward!

16 minutes ago, westlondonfan said:

Yes you get money back on the Broncos plastic glass. At Cas game there was a stall next to the new stand selling cans of lager as well.

'A stall selling cans of Lager' says a lot about the state of the Bronco's and SL itself,  do they have any turnstiles yet or is it still a table and bag of cash job.  Remind me what year we're in, 196??

earwe're in? 196??

5 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

'A stall selling cans of Lager' says a lot about the state of the Bronco's and SL itself, remind me what year we're in? 196??

Well that was a cheaper alternative to buying a selection of beers on draft or buying wine which you can do in the main bar or in the bar at the toilets end. Most people here were complaining about the prices. What’s your problem with that? 

27 minutes ago, westlondonfan said:

Well that was a cheaper alternative to buying a selection of beers on draft or buying wine which you can do in the main bar or in the bar at the toilets end. Most people here were complaining about the prices. What’s your problem with that? 

Wine in the bar at the toilets end! Thats a new one, we have had the threepenny stand, the south stand and now the toilets end where you can get wine, is that by the glass, box or a bottle of Buckie in a brown paper bag!          Sorry, I'm not getting  at the Bronco's in particular just RLs small-mindedness.?

13 hours ago, Quinskolar said:

I am predicting a shock, and not just the beer prices. Storm Freya will be London's eighteenth man. 

I am getting my excuses in early and saying the bad weather will affect Wigans normally reliable handling, slick passing, speedy running,  solid defence and our traditionally lightweight pack...?

1 hour ago, Clogiron said:

Wine in the bar at the toilets end! Thats a new one, we have had the threepenny stand, the south stand and now the toilets end where you can get wine, is that by the glass, box or a bottle of Buckie in a brown paper bag!          Sorry, I'm not getting  at the Bronco's in particular just RLs small-mindedness.?

Have you actually been to Trailfinders to watch a broncos match?

1 hour ago, westlondonfan said:

Have you actually been to Trailfinders to watch a broncos match?

Quite a while back yes, and no doubt things have improved since.?

Archived