Rochdale

Bearman

4 hours ago, jcd said:

I said the team entertainment wise, is the worst. barrow I’ve seen we have  always been known for fast open rugby  not 5 drives down the middle week in week out just depressing to watch 

Bang on. There is no enjoyment in watching us at the moment, we have absolutely no flair play in us I know we're missing players but our half backs and 9s seem to be a little bit lack lusture this year 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at Rochdale and we could have won comfortably but we were lacking in desire. We came out in the second half all guns blazing but it lasted about 10mins. There seems to be no 'want' and when we get close to the line we have a mental block, I have noticed that in all our games as most of our touch downs are coming from kicks! I thought we might have learnt something from the York game. There speed at the ruck just demolished us. I don't think its fitness, its so annoying! Lets hope we don't let Widnes run away on Sunday.

Archived