Premier Score Predictions

The wait is over the season to start (I know some games have already been played) and I for one can't wait to see how it all unfolds this year. Going to be some huge games and many very difficult to call, not least of all in Round 1 where I'm going to do my predictions but fully expect a fair few to be wrong

CONFERENCE PREMIER DIVISION
  • Leigh Miners Rangers 14:30 Lock Lane ARLFC 

Miners by 8

• Kells ARLFC 14:30 Hunslet Club Parkside

Hunslet by 4

• Egremont Rangers 14:30 Thatto Heath Crusaders

Thatto by 12

• Siddal ARLFC 14:30 Wath Brow Hornets

Siddal by 8

• Underbank Rangers 14:30 Rochdale Mayfield

Mayfield by 12

• Thornhill Trojans 14:30 West Hull
    Thornhill by 6

Hunslet by 10

Egremont by 8

Brow by 6

Lock Lane by 4

Underbank by 8

West Hull by 12

6 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

The wait is over the season to start (I know some games have already been played) and I for one can't wait to see how it all unfolds this year. Going to be some huge games and many very difficult to call, not least of all in Round 1 where I'm going to do my predictions but fully expect a fair few to be wrong

CONFERENCE PREMIER DIVISION
  • Leigh Miners Rangers 14:30 Lock Lane ARLFC 

Miners by 8

• Kells ARLFC 14:30 Hunslet Club Parkside

Hunslet by 4

• Egremont Rangers 14:30 Thatto Heath Crusaders

Thatto by 12

• Siddal ARLFC 14:30 Wath Brow Hornets

Siddal by 8

• Underbank Rangers 14:30 Rochdale Mayfield

Mayfield by 12

• Thornhill Trojans 14:30 West Hull
    Thornhill by 6

A very good game at Underbank...the wind blew and the home team nearly wrestled the game from a Mayfield team who dominated the first half (with the wind)...there was an audacious try scored late in the second half when Adey the Mayfield prop broke kicked collected and kicked again...extraordinary! (and brilliant)....Underbanks second half effort was outstanding and led to a very entertaining game indeed...3 Aussies in the side!!!

1 hour ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Only a bit of fun you sausage. Must have missed your predictions.....

Any match report from the Kells game, 

12 hours ago, JMB said:

Any match report from the Kells game, 

Not that I know of mate. But in a nutshell i'd say it was obviously horrendous playing conditions that Kells adapted to better than we did and deserved their win. Hard to say what it means for either side as far as the season goes - first games are hard to predict at the best of times but in those conditions even harder. Must say our club loves travelling up to Cumbria, great atmosphere in around the club and always made to feel really welcome. Very much looking forward to returning the sentiment when Kells travel down to us later in the year. 

7 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Not that I know of mate. But in a nutshell i'd say it was obviously horrendous playing conditions that Kells adapted to better than we did and deserved their win. Hard to say what it means for either side as far as the season goes - first games are hard to predict at the best of times but in those conditions even harder. Must say our club loves travelling up to Cumbria, great atmosphere in around the club and always made to feel really welcome. Very much looking forward to returning the sentiment when Kells travel down to us later in the year. 

I believe the 2 Touchies had to drop out at HT for Health Reasons.

HW

Archived