This year it’s my team

listerine1

Just like to congratulate the club/coach after tonight , what a brilliant display against the mighty Sheffield . Matthew clearly stated this is his team , well sorry Matt but either your team is not good enough or you have made some appalling signings ? I note that a certain Pat walker was very influential tonight and oh it looks like Joel farrell played well too , the same Joel Farrell who you told to leave as wasn’t good enough and gave away too many penalties . Jason crookes left to be replaced by Mal meninga sorry meant Smeaton . How can we go so backwards so quick ? James davey  too we curently play with 1 hooker ? Why ? Matthew did you play 80 minutes as a hooker ? Erm no . I have never seen a team with a lack of pace as we have now in years of supporting the club, i know this league is tough but come on we are now fast becoming laughable . Fans are losing interest at at a rate of knots . I note from companies house we have a significant amount of cash in the bank so all is clearly good off the field but does that matter ? Fans are losing interest ? Too many clingers on ? Coach too close to the players socialky ? We have problems I feel and they will not be solved in my opinion .  So where do we go from here ? Accept that we are just plodding on and surviving ? In fact let’s put the prices up so less people turn up and try milk the most we can ? People are losing interest now but nobody seems fussed . Maybe I will go for a few beers with the boys in the pub and be one of the lads ? That’s how it seems . We have no sense of direction and fans are not going anymore but it seems accepted ☝️Oakwell taxis is 471111 just in case . Disgruntled fan who went to Sheffield and wasted £60 . 

• 4 months later...

Archived