5 hours ago, CanaBull said:

E7 for me

You sunk my battleship!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 x E5, please.

The rotary toaster at the Premier Inn carried a notice warning users who want dark toast  not to send it through the machine more than once. 

The reason,  as I found out, is that on the second pass, the toast will catch fire.

B5 although there are about a dozen I would be happy with.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

D5. Right balance between “breadiness” and toasty-ness. 

Bleep - I think it’s ok. A little bit of fun amongst the grind of Brexit and the survival of our game. 

29 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

D5. Right balance between “breadiness” and toasty-ness. 

Bleep - I think it’s ok. A little bit of fun amongst the grind of Brexit and the survival of our game. 

It was a purposeful thread to get away from those others.  As you rightly say, a bit of fun.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

8 hours ago, gingerjon said:

C4.

You are all barbarians.

Confirms your sandal wearing Lib Dem credentials. 

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I’d take anything from within lines drawn from A6 to F1 and A7 and I2

If this was the Corbyn thread we'd be discussing if the bread was wholemeal with flour purchased from fair trade sources and if the bottom right corner was racist?

11 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

If this was the Corbyn thread we'd be discussing if the bread was wholemeal with flour purchased from fair trade sources and if the bottom right corner was racist?

I'm just relieved they didn't do this chart with photos of toasted challah bread, or we'd be facing a Momentum infestation already.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived