• Rochdale 20 Barrow 8

W1, L3, F50, A126

• Dewsbury 22 Knights 26
  • Knights 56 Barrow 0
  • Bradford 14 Knights 24
  • Knights 9 Leigh 8

W4, L0, F115, A44

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Looking forward to this one, wonder if Spears will be given a run out? £18 adults, £5 kids (free with a kids season ticket), good acoustics too for making some noise. Rochdale have been slightly better than I expected so it won't be easy.

Tough game this one. Don't think Rochdale are as bad as their results suggest. Would imagine it will be an arm wrestle for first half with hopefully the Knights coming out on top after 80 mins. Our defence has been superb this season and with more of the same and with Connor in fine form I'm sure we will come away with the 2 points. 

Hopefully Tim Spears will get a run out, I'm sure knowing what we know about Tim he will be fully committed and up to speed right from the off. 

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

This one is a potential stumbling block to then 3 home games.

If we can take the 2 points on sunday i feel confident we can get another 6 points after that at home (Fax, Sheffield, Swinton).

CHAMPIONS 2005

2 hours ago, Rooney's Ears said:

This one is a potential stumbling block to then 3 home games.

If we can take the 2 points on sunday i feel confident we can get another 6 points after that at home (Fax, Sheffield, Swinton).

Let's take 1 game at a time and not get carried away. Rochdale will have a few Warrington D/R strengthening their team, but I'm confident if we play how we can, we can get the result we want.

I watched Rochdale v Wolfpack  game and they gave the pack a few problems early on,  defence is quite good and they air the ball but once Toronto clicked into gear Hornets ran out of steam, think if we play our normal game our fitness and defence will see us through, Fev play Sheffield Sunday a Fev win and we beat Rochdale we can go second 

come ye mighty KNEETS

3 hours ago, yck2017 said:

I watched Rochdale v Wolfpack  game and they gave the pack a few problems early on,  defence is quite good and they air the ball but once Toronto clicked into gear Hornets ran out of steam, think if we play our normal game our fitness and defence will see us through, Fev play Sheffield Sunday a Fev win and we beat Rochdale we can go second 

come ye mighty KNEETS

Don't get carried away. BUT, if Tolouse win by a few, Fev. win, and we win by a lot, we could be top. Still that is being overly optimistic........

I hope you batter them. For a start they shouldn’t even be in the Championship and their use of dual registration brings the game into disrepute. I’ve no problem with clubs playing 1-2 dual reg players but last weekend I was told they fielded five players.  

Up the mighty Kneets. 

1 hour ago, Moscow01 said:

I hope you batter them. For a start they shouldn’t even be in the Championship and their use of dual registration brings the game into disrepute. I’ve no problem with clubs playing 1-2 dual reg players but last weekend I was told they fielded five players.  

Up the mighty Kneets. 

Wrong they didnt.

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

15 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

What rules have they broken?

Not broken any rules at all Gav, but they weren’t they only saved from relegation because, with just weeks to go before the end of the season, the RFL changed the rules and said no teams were getting relegated from the Championship? Leaves a bit of a sour taste does that. 

6 minutes ago, Moscow01 said:

Not broken any rules at all Gav, but they weren’t they only saved from relegation because, with just weeks to go before the end of the season, the RFL changed the rules and said no teams were getting relegated from the Championship? Leaves a bit of a sour taste does that. 

I understand your frustration mate, but that doesn't mean they bring the game into disrepute. They play to the same rules as everyone else (regardless of when those rules get switched up!) 

Archived