halifax away

EQUALIZER

Travel with your fellow supporters

Supporters are meeting at the West Riding Public House on Sunday at 12.00 for the away game at Halifax.
The train departs Dewsbury at 12.51pm arriving in Huddersfield at 13.33pm.
The train to Halifax leaves at 13.54pm. 
The approximate cost is around £7. Train tickets to be purchased by yourselves from the ticket office.
Hope you will come and travel with us and cheer on our team.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:25 PM, EQUALIZER said:

This is a big game. . Be interesting to see if we can do the same this week. Play with the same commitment etc.This is a winnable game.

Will be even more interesting to see where everyone plays...

I assume Finny will be at 7, but what about Brown?  Have to say that Knowles did a pretty job at 7 last Sunday too and his defence no doubt helped us..

Think we would be better out wide if we move Sykes to centre but I do like him at 6.

Samy Kibula has to start but what about Andrade?  Very strange to see him getting such little game time on Sunday and he wasn't impressed when he came off..

Who'd be a coach...

Toby Richardson was playing well towards the end of last season, but has not figured much this season except possibly at Barrow where I did not attend. If Garratt, Sheriffe and Annakin are carrying knocks or otherwise unavailable, what about Richardson and Andrade being given a chance in the match day 17 ?  Everyone needs some game time.

On 3/5/2019 at 5:36 PM, Amber Ribbon said:

Supporters are meeting at the West Riding Public House on Sunday at 12.00 for the away game at Halifax.
The approximate cost is around £7. Train tickets to be purchased by yourselves from the ticket office.

According to National Rail, the 1251 gets into Huddersfield at 1259 then change trains and catch the 1333 to arrive in Halifax at 1354.

Hope that helps. The more fans behind the Rams the better.

Roger Ram fan club

On 3/5/2019 at 5:36 PM, Amber Ribbon said:

Alternatively you could try this way:

Dews dep 12:54 to Leeds arr 13:07 (platform 15B)

Leeds dep 13:21 (platform 10B) to    Halifax art 13:57. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Anyone want to take a punt on our squad .....  is there a limit on loan players? .. is it 5? assuming it is this is my shot1

Hooley

Morton

Walshaw

Ryder

Worrincy

Sykes

Finn

Garrett

Day

Kibula

Trout K

Annakin

Knowles

Ward

Trout O

Andrade

Mustapha / Field ........   has  Harrison gone back to HKR? .... tough on Iggy!

I wouldn't want to have to pick this team .. glad its Lee's job not mine!!

9 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Anyone want to take a punt on our squad .....  is there a limit on loan players? .. is it 5? assuming it is this is my shot1

Hooley

Morton

Walshaw

Ryder

Worrincy

Sykes

Finn

Garrett

Day

Kibula

Trout K

Annakin

Knowles

Ward

Trout O

Andrade

Mustapha / Field ........   has  Harrison gone back to HKR? .... tough on Iggy!

I wouldn't want to have to pick this team .. glad its Lee's job not mine!!

Harrison is back with us, I believe, on a new loan deal. I'm not sure that Field is still here though as his loan ended last Sunday.

I recon that it is a bit early just to drop Trout minor into the squad and would retain Danny - he has done nothing to warrant being dropped, has he? Annakin on the bench as an impact player and Danny back at 12.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

Alternatively you could try this way:

Dews dep 12:54 to Leeds arr 13:07 (platform 15B)

Leeds dep 13:21 (platform 10B) to    Halifax art 13:57. 

No buses then? Some folk like to get value for money out of their free pass, you know.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

No buses then? Some folk like to get value for money out of their free pass, you know.

No buses BSJ; there’s no direct service from Dewsbury to Halifax anymore - any day. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

More loans than cash converters lol

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

More loans than cash converters lol

Jealous?

52 minutes ago, Reverend Ram said:

Come on without,

Come on within 

You’ll not see nothing

Like the mighty Finn!

Is that what you used to chant when Brendan took the field Rev?

11 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Jealous?

Well I know it gets on my wick when other teams do this...

Must be getting on the wick of some of the lads that have been training week in week out too..

Well if it’s going to be postponed it might save us from ‘After the Lord Mayor’s Show’ type of performance. If the match goes ahead it could look like this:

Halifax 36-12 Dewsbury 

FTS: Walshaw

MoM: Ward

Att: 1268

I just wonder if the game last week was our World Club Chsllenge and that excellent battle took the energy out of us. 

We shall see.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

12 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Well if it’s going to be postponed it might save us from ‘After the Lord Mayor’s Show’ type of performance. If the match goes ahead it could look like this:

Halifax 36-12 Dewsbury 

FTS: Walshaw

MoM: Ward

Att: 1268

I just wonder if the game last week was our World Club Chsllenge and that excellent battle took the energy out of us. 

We shall see.

Maybe Toronto just arent that great,, we could ask Toulouse

Archived