London Series

Just had an email:

'Join the Wolfpack for a full day festival of rugby on Saturday, April 6 as the team makes the trip to New River Stadium to take on the Sheffield Eagles (K.O. 3:05pm). The clash in North London is part of an exciting double header with the League 1 matchup between hosts London Skolars and Workington Town (K.O. 12:15pm). 

Fans will enjoy the unique experience of a day out with the Wolfpack including:

• A range of classic Canadian delicacies.
  • A recreation of the Wolfpack’s famous Craft Beer Garden.
  • Fanzone boasting Canadian themed family entertainment hosted by Rugby AM’s Alex Simmons.
  • Contests and competitions delivered by the Wolfpack’s major partners.
  • Live music.

Tickets are on sale now with Early Bird prices set at just £15 for Adults and £10 for Concessions, meaning fans will enjoy two games for the price of one. Fans are encouraged to book online in advance and save.'

wolfpack.jpg

2 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

'classic Canadian delicacies'

What would they be?

lol likely timbits from the local London Tim Hortons, maybe some Beaver Tails and it better be poutine too

1 minute ago, Krzzystuff said:

lol likely timbits from the local London Tim Hortons, maybe some Beaver Tails and it better be poutine too

If it was Beavertown it would be a more tempting offer

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

19 hours ago, rzesiej13 said:

How many games will actually be in Toronto?

10 Championship fixtures, starting with the match against Swinton on April the 27th.

Plus the Challenge Cup, if they get any home ties from May onwards.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 3/5/2019 at 4:15 PM, Man of Kent said:

Fanzone boasting Canadian themed family entertainment hosted by Rugby AM’s Alex Simmons.

Subtitled for da yoof of wood green, I hope.

Archived