JeffersonThe Wolf Costume Missing

Kayakman

It has come to my personal attention that the 'Jefferson The Wolf' costume is currently missing...police have been called and the Metro Toronto Police are starting a formal investigation...whoever stole it will be apprehended .  Ministry of Natural Resources enforcement officers have also been notified.

toreonto poice.jpg

ministry.jpg

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

It has come to my personal attention that the 'Jefferson The Wolf' costume is currently missing...police have been called and the Metro Toronto Police are starting a formal investigation...whoever stole it will be apprehended .  Ministry of Natural Resources enforcement officers have also been notified.

toreonto poice.jpg

ministry.jpg

Kayakman....good going here even though that Police badge you show ceased to exist in 1998.  But the message is good.  I thought it was a TWP publicity stunt gag at first but seems like the costume was stolen from Lamport storage.  Why they would not have stored it at the shop is beyond me.

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Surely you Canadians are too nice to steal anything? The crime rate must be almost zero.

Rumours are that it is an English plot somehow related to the Brexit and some guy named Jeremy Corbain or something.

The kids are going to be devastated.

37 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Rumours are that it is an English plot somehow related to the Brexit and some guy named Jeremy Corbain or something.

The kids are going to be devastated.

Those Corbain's are a volatile bunch. Keep him away from the gun locker.

rldfsignature.jpg

37 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Those Corbain's are a volatile bunch. Keep him away from the gun locker.

Like a wolf in sheeps clothing I tell ya....he was certainly in on it with the other Communists...police are looking into it.  Hopefully they haven't hurt Jefferson yet...they had better not damage him in any way. 

I've heard of a wolf in sheep’s clothing....so if someone is dressed as a wolf but looking rather sheepish, then he's your man. 

I don't what the fuss is all about. Don’t the Mounties always get thei man?

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

I do hope they find the costume, my son talks about Jefferson when I mention going to some rugby games in the summer right away. Mascot has been a massive hit.

I think Jefferson may have been inspired by the exploits of Warrington Wolves very own "Wolfie", especially his recent tweets from the French trip. ? + ? = ???? Perhaps Jefferson has decided to relocate to the spiritual home of R.L. and form a new pack with Wolfie ?

18 minutes ago, Hemel Stag said:

I think Jefferson may have been inspired by the exploits of Warrington Wolves very own "Wolfie", especially his recent tweets from the French trip. ? + ? = ???? Perhaps Jefferson has decided to relocate to the spiritual home of R.L. and form a new pack with Wolfie ?

Public Plea For The Return Of Jefferson:

"The missing wolf is still young, having been born in a facility in 2018. He’s not considered to be a threat to human health or public safety. Subsequent to the reintroduction of Timber Wolves to the wild, wolf-human interactions have occurred but there have been no wolf attacks on humans. However, like all wildlife, the animal may become defensive if cornered or threatened.

If you happen to spot the young wolf, you’re encouraged to scare him if he’s seen at close proximity. The wolf is not externally marked (no radio collar, ear tag, etc.), but is distinguishable due to a high libido and good canine attitude........he is so happy its actually hard to believe that he is a wolf."

ijeff.jpg

jeff.jpg

Last Sunday Pearson Airport was shut down for over an hour because of a wolf on the runways. Maybe it was Jefferson trying to get on a flight south and escape this never-ending winter.

8 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Public Plea For The Return Of Jefferson:

"The missing wolf is still young, having been born in a facility in 2018. He’s not considered to be a threat to human health or public safety. Subsequent to the reintroduction of Timber Wolves to the wild, wolf-human interactions have occurred but there have been no wolf attacks on humans. However, like all wildlife, the animal may become defensive if cornered or threatened.

If you happen to spot the young wolf, you’re encouraged to scare him if he’s seen at close proximity. The wolf is not externally marked (no radio collar, ear tag, etc.), but is distinguishable due to a high libido and good canine attitude........he is so happy its actually hard to believe that he is a wolf."

ijeff.jpg

jeff.jpg

Now the bit about having a high libido is worrying, very worrying.

rldfsignature.jpg

33 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

That's why there's only about twenty million of you. You had to import lots of Brits to boost the population.

Actually its about 36 million...you gotta get caught up with the modern times DP.  As I was saying, a high libido.

2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

You had to import 16 million to boost the population because the Canucks couldn't cut the mustard.

Never been a problem on this end...no problem at all.

2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

There’s always an exception to prove the rule. 

Yes...but I live in North America (where men are men and women are glad they are), not Europe.

Well, the theft has made the big 6 O'clock news over here, on City TV.  Argyle is upset....great tragedy and blow to the young club.  Police are investigating and have recovered some stereo equipment which was also taken at the same time...THE TRAIL IS NOT YET COLD!  Mounties could be in on it too.

I know he will get him back someday and be returned home; home to his loving and caring family at Lamport.

What is this world coming to?

Archived