JeffersonThe Wolf Costume Missing

Kayakman

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

If that’s the least of your worries you have it good. Try living in this ###### hole AKA the UK. 

Ahh...come on now...it can't be that bad can it?....there is always a silver lining....try to remain positive.

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

Ahh...come on now...it can't be that bad can it?....there is always a silver lining....try to remain positive.

I’m of an age when I can remember when this country was a good place to live. Now the lunatics have taken over the asylum, especially where the law is concerned. The criminal gets better thought of than the victim. There are now 20,000 police officers less than there were in 2010 and the population has risen since then. We then have a PM who tells us the rise in crime has nothing to do with the loss of those police officers. 39 people have been stabbed to death in 2019 already. The country is run by retards and I’m alright Jacks. They care nothing for the average man or woman in the street. Rant over.

rldfsignature.jpg

City News: The mystery of the missing Toronto Wolfpack mascot

Their home opener is just weeks away but one key member of the Toronto Wolfpack may not be suiting up. Erica Natividad with the mystery behind the team’s missing mascot.

Mar 07, 2019, 5:56 PM

https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2019/03/07/the-mystery-of-the-missing-toronto-wolfpack-mascot/

So, I guess we can add this to the no news is bad news category, if it's getting the Wolfpack some additional early season TV coverage ?

To be honest, I was definitely in that "this must be some sort of PR stunt" category, even in my first post about it here; but, I guess this is legit and the team is simply trying to make the best of a bad situation.

3 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I’m of an age when I can remember when this country was a good place to live. Now the lunatics have taken over the asylum, especially where the law is concerned. The criminal gets better thought of than the victim. There are now 20,000 police officers less than there were in 2010 and the population has risen since then. We then have a PM who tells us the rise in crime has nothing to do with the loss of those police officers. 39 people have been stabbed to death in 2019 already. The country is run by retards and I’m alright Jacks. They care nothing for the average man or woman in the street. Rant over.

Now, now...take it easy...calm down...things will get better again..and then you will be singing that 'Happy Days Are Here Again'.

18 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I won’t hold my breath.

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!...breathe slowly...inhale through the nostrils and exhale through the mouth....feel the breath going in, and now slowly exhale....feel the rib cage rise...  

Keep doing this until this Brexit fiasco is over once and for all...

Now breathe...slowly in...etc.

3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!...breathe slowly...inhale through the nostrils and exhale through the mouth....feel the breath going in, and now slowly exhale....feel the rib cage rise...  

Keep doing this until this Brexit fiasco is over once and for all...

Now breathe...slowly in...etc.

It nothing to do with Bexit. More the politicians who have sold this country down the river for decades.

rldfsignature.jpg

3 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

It nothing to do with Bexit. More the politicians who have sold this country down the river for decades.

Well then don't vote for the obvious crooks next time...you need to support people who are willing to tell you the cold hard truth rather than the paid robots of the rich who merely protect their own turf at the cost of the many.  Its the only way.

Just now, Kayakman said:

Well then don't vote for the obvious crooks next time...you need to support people who are willing to tell you the cold hard truth rather than the paid robots of the rich who merely protect their own turf at the cost of the many.  Its the only way.

There too many sheep who always vote for the same parties. I work with a bloke who always votes Labour. When you ask him why he replies “because his dad did”. Any vote not for the main two parties is a wasted vote IMO. If a monkey in a red rosette stood in Hull it would get voted in. We need proportional representation.

rldfsignature.jpg

3 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

There too many sheep who always vote for the same parties. I work with a bloke who always votes Labour. When you ask him why he replies “because his dad did”. Any vote not for the main two parties is a wasted vote IMO. If a monkey in a red rosette stood in Hull it would get voted in. We need proportional representation.

Or you could just move to Canada and start living the high life?

52 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Too many links here Kman and you wouldn’t take me anyway. You are more selective on who you take in than we are.

I will vouch for ya....if you say you are with the Wolfpack we'll let you in for sure, just like we do with the players.

Archived