8-10 Mar: The Coral Challenge Cup - Third Round Match Thread

37 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

FT 38-16. Vast improvement from the Bears who shipped 70 points to Donny in their League 1 meeting at the Keepmoat last season.

Indeed. Dons will have DR available against the Bears in the league though but the Bears squad this year is certainly competitive. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

FT 38-16. Vast improvement from the Bears who shipped 70 points to Donny in their League 1 meeting at the Keepmoat last season.

I want to see Matty Beharrells dummy for his 2nd try again. It was bordering on illegal.

www.donsstats.co.uk - Full results and player stats for Doncaster RLFC from 1951 to the current day.

33 minutes ago, dkw said:

I'm not sure why the town v siddal game is on the app, I would have thought there's plenty more interesting games, others with more of a chance of an upset etc. 

Oh I don't know,Siddal not the team they were,Town have a chance.

First try to Thatto Heath, before their opponents even touched the ball after KO.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thatto hit double figures, via the Flying Accountant.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

So far, fewer knock-ons than Wigan/Huddersfield last night.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Red card for Thatto!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ladies and gentlemen, we have BIFF!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is going to be tough for Thatto, with a man down.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bit windy for that kick - it just stopped and dropped.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived