9-10 Mar: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

Whilst i have no evidence to back up my feelings, those were some of my thoughts after this game.

Some of TWP defence was dreadful lacklustre stuff that lacked any heart and presented like a team without motivation. Like Mourinho and Man utd.

None more typified than the dreadful disarray when the ball went dead and the full back picked up the ball, raced back to the 22, tapped and went without a finger laid on him.

Players looked like they didn't give a damn. The reality may be very different.

I reckon they’re still coming to terms with having to play the game cleanly, after what Paul Rowley instilled into them.

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Why can sky not show this Toronto game ?

I think there was some difficulty in finding a local TV production company to film it - it wasn't shown in France and TWP were unable to show it in Canada as a result.

What a cracking league the Championship is. Full of stories and great fixtures every week.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived