10 Mar: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/19 at 15:00

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, One F in Wakefield said:

Expecting a comfortable Wakefield win, but KR are no mugs and we need to step up our goal line defence with Ablett and Masoe inbound.

Hard to see where else KR's threat is coming from, Drinkwater and McGuire dont seem to be at it, but I guess the potential is there

Ablett ????

5 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Clicked KR for the win and think sneaking it by 4, results so topsy turvey so going to go for the 'underdogs', not fussed who wins either way.

Yes it's kind of win win for us. It's never a disappointment when rovers get beat. But I think Wakefield are likely to be one of the sides fighting for 4th and 5th with us, so any points they drop this year will be welcome.

I reckon Wakefield by 12, but like you I don't really mind which way it goes.

Rovers by 4.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Serious injury to Greenwood stops play.

Still 0-0 after 25 mins.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Looks like he's got a leg injury, gone straight off down the tunnel, best wishes to him.

Deadlock broken with a Brough penalty.

Wakey 2 Rervers 0.

Archived