7 Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/03/19 at 19:45

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gerrumonside ref said:

Power running by BMM - had half the Cas side on his back then.

Fantastic charge.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Lol, its a forearm in the mush or a facial or pressure on the neck every time on the floor, just because he's not appeared on the stat sheet as a penno doesnt mean he hasnt done it

Sort of my point mate. Ben Westwood is an unpleasant player, but he gives loads away. I have no issue with opposition fans disliking him, I was challenging a Wire fans assertion that his discipline is an issue.

lots and lots wrong with this tonight

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Cas getting mullered upfront now. Could get ugly 

Lets hope so ?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived