Ben Reynolds

3 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Yes. Didn't we DR with Wakefield for a few years?

Don't think we did for that many, maybe a couple. Seemed a different relationship to what we have now however. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

3 minutes ago, Private Baldrick said:

Anyway, back to Reynolds! It will be interesting to see how the fans take to him after his last appearance for Leigh at Fev, let's say there was a bit of banter going on between him and the fans behind the sticks!

Can't have been any stronger than the Bussey banter when he played for London and Toronto but if he plays on Sunday he's back to being one of our own, for me anyway.

1 minute ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Can't have been any stronger than the Bussey banter when he played for London and Toronto but if he plays on Sunday he's back to being one of our own, for me anyway.

Indeed, in the Toronto game even his team mates were having a dig at him about his rotund appearance!

13 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

Anyway, back to Reynolds! It will be interesting to see how the fans take to him after his last appearance for Leigh at Fev, let's say there was a bit of banter going on between him and the fans behind the sticks!

He's wearing a Fev shirt so you'll be able to see the glow through the back of his shorts..

Pinicle of the lads career!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

18 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

fans will be fine with him he is one of us after all, i can remember him at the last grand final we played in Warrington with his flat cap on

Archived