Broncos re-sign Davis on loan

26 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

His re-signing, albeit on loan, begs the question; what are the thoughts of Lewis Bienek this season?

What happened to him?

Although he looked rubbish when he played for Broncos last season.

Davis is a very good player. 

1 hour ago, Number 16 said:

His re-signing, albeit on loan, begs the question; what are the thoughts of Lewis Bienek this season?

Bienek got injured at Hull, after rehab/recovery he went on loan to Batley. From what I saw of him at London in  the academy he will be a success.

1 hour ago, The Daddy said:

Quite pleased about this. We'll have Bienek back as well please. 

He still has to prove himself and his injury didn’t help.  I hope he does improve as we have another similar age prop in Matongo, who is developing well, with Brown a couple of years behind.  All can carve out good careers if they work hard.  Futures looking good.

London, imo, will need some more players though.  It’s a long season and getting through without many injuries is a rarity.

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Been injured.  On loan to Batley to get game time and also playing in Hull FC Reserves in half an hour.

I get that. But when he signed for FC the Broncos were rank outsiders for promotion. J wonder if he has regrets as he'd be getting plenty of SL game time at London.

10 hours ago, Number 16 said:

I get that. But when he signed for FC the Broncos were rank outsiders for promotion. J wonder if he has regrets as he'd be getting plenty of SL game time at London.

He wasn’t a 1st choice at London when Hull took him on, so it’s debatable whether he would.  

The few games he played at London in the 2 years he was there, he was interchange most if the time and at one stage he was sent to play at Oxford.

To be fair, Bienek isn’t even 21 yet, so early days in the scale of things for him.  

1 hour ago, RoverBear said:

Not sure that's the slight you meant it to be. Lots of good players were sent to play at Oxford on D/R- Daniel Hindmarsh played a number of games as well as Tom Holmes from Cas.

Baffled why you would feel I was having a pop at Bienek, LB or Oxford.  Just stating his career so far.

We want him to do well at Hull and if he doesn’t make it, I would like to see him do well wherever he plays.  You won’t find anyone more even handed on this forum when it comes to player development.

Archived