Toulouse Olympique vs Wolfpack

RobertAM

15 hours ago, RobertAM said:

I watched Catalans vs Wigan in Barcelona. Not impressed by either team but especially Wigan. Current full healthy squad Wolfpack would take either of them.

If the Wolfpack were in SL right now I would place them in 4th position...possibly higher.  Toulouse was destroyed by the Pack...dismantled.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kayakman said:

If the Wolfpack were in SL right now I would place them in 4th position...possibly higher.  Toulouse was destroyed by the Pack...dismantled.

I go to a RL forum in France and many of the TO fans were dispirited by the result against the Wolfpack. They were hoping to be in SL next season (and with 14 sides they would be, if that comes about), but felt their chances were now greatly diminished. One tried to lift spirits by reminding everyone that London had overcome huge odds to get past the WP last year, so not to lose hope. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

2 minutes ago, RayCee said:

I go to a RL forum in France and many of the TO fans were dispirited by the result against the Wolfpack. They were hoping to be in SL next season (and with 14 sides they would be, if that comes about), but felt their chances were now greatly diminished. One tried to lift spirits by reminding everyone that London had overcome huge odds to get past the WP last year, so not to lose hope. 

They should expand to 14 teams with no teams sent down...then Leeds could stay in SL too.

I hope Argyle and Co has started the groundwork on having a reserve team of some sort for next year. I believe its a requirement for all SL team's next year correct? If Leed's are relegated and we don't have everything setup I guarantee we won't be let in and Leeds will stay up.

3 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

I hope Argyle and Co has started the groundwork on having a reserve team of some sort for next year. I believe its a requirement for all SL team's next year correct? If Leed's are relegated and we don't have everything setup I guarantee we won't be let in and Leeds will stay up.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I kinda got the impression that was the role Ottawa were meant to fill?

All this talk of local players, not wanting to rise too quickly? Smells like a Wolfpack reserve team. Or am I reading between the lines too much? Or maybe I dreamt that idea?

5 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Didn’t Argyle just invest in the London Skolars?

Archived